~notice/full description~

[to skip to next bit of description, scroll to bolded text]

alright question time: what do you think are the type of things a high-school-teenage-girl-who-just-got-off-school-in-the-crazy-year-2020 would think about during the holidays?...alone on a computer in her bedroom?

now that was probably a very long and confusing question for you so I'll just tell you the answer.

This book is most likely the answer but actually that doesn't make sense...THE MORE SENSIBLE answer is actually INSANITY, a LOT of ranting about music, and heaaaps of tangents that lead to no where. Bet you weren't expecting that answer!...cause if you were,...wow umm I don't know what to say...congrats?

Oh and by the way, this book I am talking about has a couple random psychology lessons, LOTS OF THINGS WRITTEN IN CAPS LO-ck of sorry I forgot that was on (ha lol I didn't IT WAS A JOKE HA FUNNY...why do I try lol), and baaasically the wEiRdEst s*%^ you can think of!

oh and another thing, I'm not gonna be swearing so sure, you can make your 5-year-old child/brother/sister/whoever-the-heck-you-find-child read this book and they won't be upset...maybe. Actually...they probably will; I would now strongly take that back as it may ruin their mental health for their childhood. Or entire life.

[READ FROM HERE BELOW :)]

But moving on, as you can probably already tell/have gathered, that high-school-teenage-girl is....ME!...yes I know unfortunately it is; I know I'm a disappointment; don't give me that face.

Oh sorry tangent!

Clearly you can also tell, this book is probably going to be unedited and very poor quality, like this description and if you thought that...you are precisely correct.

From what I have planned (which is not much), this book will have:

- poor editing skils (<-- ooh like this description; there's a mistake but eh I'm too lazy to fix it)

- lots of jokes (in which I hope are funny!...pls be funny XD)

- and--wait what was I going to say for the last one again...oh that reminds me of another thing--

- lots of tangents and forgetting things in the middle of saying them, and finally (oh yes! remember now lol!)

- VERY low/weird quality to the writing...as you can also tell from this description

So if you're willing for the risk, please risk it.

Yes, it is a risk for YOUR MENTAL SANITY.

...Anyway (that's going to be the first of many of those words...), that's probably long enough for a description, maybe even too much, just like every chapter of this book so far come to think of it...

If you do/did enjoy reading this, please vote and comment, letting me know you survived INSANITY and so I can congratulate or give you a shoutout ;) (I'm not joking; I have done that already twice)

And if you didn't/don't enjoy this book, I can fully respect that. In fact, I expect that from a sane human like you. (I'm assuming you're sane, yes?)

But as a matter of fact, I didn't start this book for people to read it, I started this book for my future self to read it when I'm mentally stable to see how messed up I used to be and also simple cause I felt like it cause I thought no one would actually want to read this stuff (and like people do and WOW; THAT IS SKILL RIGHT THERE)

So, anyway, wht was I saying again?...Oh yes!

So I respect your decision/opinion in not enjoying my book (and this description) and if you totally hate it, that is alright.

I mean I have no filter on basically anything I'm thinking; the only filter that's really on is the swearing one and for me I do that irl so it's pretty easy to do I reckon :)

And yeah! um Thanks for...reading this super long description and (hopefully in advance for new people) for reading my also super long chapters of fun stuff like music, Youtubers, movies, fEeLiNgS, and books etc!

I really do appreciate it and it means TOO much for people to read this book ;) XD

talk very soon!

~mel 👋

--

oh and fyi, I wrote this description in the bathroom, on the toilet past 12am :)

I mean, isn't there a saying 'you get your best ideas in the bathroom' or something?

(and therefore I conclude that this is pretty much what you're signing up for by reading this book. and also yes, I will continue to do a LOT more of this 'extra bits' at the end of my chapters lol!...and a whole lot more 'lol's too! XD)