|EXTRA CHAPTER 4| A Sky Full of Stars

[All Rights Reserved. Saving Rose by @PointTrueNorth]

Dedicated to @karl_jestor because she has been there for me in the darkest and lightest moments f my life. I just want you to know that you were one ofThe many people who pushed me to believe and dream and be able to race across the finishing line. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just can't say enough thank you's these days. :D

The amazing @destroyshesaid created the second fan fiction/one-shot for Saving Rose. It's called 'Saving Felix' and it's about Felix and his sister, Susanna. Please do me a favor and check it out!

A/N: So, yes. This extra-chapter was actually inspired by none other than @destroyshesaid. I read the fan fiction and thought that it was cute (I can't wait for the next chapter!).

I decided to do something like that and this takes place when Felix and Susanna turns 14 (10 years later).

Also, speaking about fan fictions, THE ONE-SHOT AND FAN FICTION CONTEST FOR SAVING ROSE HAS BEGUN.

All rules and prizes will be listed on the next chapter/part/what-ever-you-call-it. Again, thanks for all the support, guys (I still can't believe I call you guys 'Guys'. Sorry girlies but the word 'Guys' sound way better than 'Honey munchkins' like some authors like calling their minions/readers. -_-)

________________________________________________________________

Special Chapter : : From Felix's POV

|E X T R A - C H A P T E R 4| A Sky Full of Stars

"Come on, come on, come on!" I chanted and furiously punched the buttons on the X-Box controller.

A monster jumped in front of my character Link and killed him in one swipe.

I groaned and slammed the controller down as the screen turned dark with red letters flashing "Game Over".

"You died again?" Susanna's voice asked as she walked into the game room with earphone in her ears.

I rolled my eyes. "Duh! If Link could have ran faster the monster would have never caught up with me!"

Susanna just smirked at my exasperation and plopped down on the sofa next to me. "Two players?" she suggested as she picked up the second controller.

"You sure you can beat the boss?" I asked and threw my hands into the air in exasperation. "Even I can't defeat it."

"Don't underestimate me, Sir Felix," Susanna said and gave me a nudge. "At least I wasn't obsessed with dragons and saving princesses when I was your age.

I pouted. "Hey! That was when I was, like, five!"

"Four," Susanna corrected me.

"Whatever," I grumbled. "Let's just get started already.

The two of us wiggled around to get comfortable and I pressed the button on the screen that read 'Continue Game'.

The game began and I found myself facing the same boss I tried to defeat thirty minutes ago.

Susanna and I fought like there was nothing but is and the game.

The only difference was I was slightly better than her. As I dodged one of the monster's moves, I saw Susanna get whacked by another.

I smiled to myself. Ha, yeah right. Behaving like a knight-in-golden-armor in my childhood days payed off.

We finally defeated all the minions before the boss battle and entered the arena where I always died in.