53🎄

I am boiling with anger all the way home

I am boiling with anger all the way home. My fist hurts but it was so worth punching that jerk in the face.

Once home Willow gets an ice pack and brings it over for my hand and sits down on my lap.

"Jace I'm happy you want to defend my honor but I don't want you getting hurt in the process." She said.

"Willow I will always defend you and I'm not going to let some asshole be condescending like that toward you. I don't even want you going to that house tomorrow." I said.

"But Jordan will be with me." She said.

"I like Jordan but what is he going to do?" I said.

"I at least have someone watching my back and I won't have to be alone with the jerk." She said.

"I still don't like it and feel uneasy about it." I sigh.

"Jace I will punch him where it hurts if he bothers me." She laughed.

"You promise Willow?"

"I promise Jace and if I feel uncomfortable or unsafe I'll leave. It's that's simple." She said leaning in to kiss my lips.

I kiss her back and turn her around so she's straddling me. I smile against her lips. "You have too many clothes on."

"So do you, Jace." She said lifting my shirt over my head before I help her with hers.

She fumbles with my belt buckle and getting my jeans down around my knees along with my boxers before she stood up and yanked all her clothes down.

She straddled me again and I positioned myself so she could slide down and feeling her insides relieved some stress of hitting Brandon.

I close my eyes and enjoy the ride when I feel like someone is looking at me. I open my eyes and see this old lady standing in our back yard.

"Holy shit! Willow stop and look." I laugh.

She turns around and tries to cover her body with mine. "What in the hell Jace."

"Let me get dressed and try to help her," I said jumping up and throwing my clothes on fast before walking out in the yard.

"Hey there! Can I help you?" I smile at her waking toward her.

"Hi oh dear I'm sorry I'm lost and I somehow got in your yard looking for my cat and I can't get out." She smiled.

"It's ok how about I help you get back home?" I said.

"My name is Shirley and I live around here somewhere with my son." She said.

I took her by the arm and slowly walked her to the gate and I asked her to show me which house was hers when I saw an older man walking frantically around his house.

I call out... "Hey, sir! Did you lose someone?"

He looks up and smiles and puts his hands on his hips. "Ma what are you doing? I was so worried." He said.

"She somehow ended up in my backyard looking for her cat and couldn't get out," I said as we walked closer to him.

"Thank you! I'm Roy and this is my mom and she don't have a cat." He laughed.

"His pretty little wife does I saw them on the couch doing the nasty Roy." She giggled.

I know my face is all sorts of red. "Umm well, we are getting married next weekend." I chuckled.

"Looks like you were already congratulating her." Shirley giggled.

"Alright, ma let's get you in the house. Thank you so much umm."

"I'm Jace and Willow is my fiancé."

"Are you kin to Terry?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's my dad," I said.

"Small world we go way back but if you see her wondering just bring her back over but thanks I'll let you get back to what you were doing." He laughed.

"Roy I told you they were having sex," Shirley whispered.

"Alright, ma in you go." He laughed and I was so embarrassed I couldn't wait to get in the house.

"Was that a neighbor?" Willow asked.

"Oh yeah, and she told her son we were having sex." I palm my head and chuckle.

"What she saw us?" Willow asked.

"Yeah, I suppose so. Her name is Shirley and his is Roy." I said.

"Do you want to go upstairs and finish that or you put off now?" She laughs.

"I think I need to put a lock on that gate." I laugh.

"Come on let's go back upstairs and let me help you relieve your stress." She said grabbing me by the hands pulling me up the steps.

We strip down and she pushes me back on the bed and gets on top of me. "I was looking forward to the couch," I said.

We can do that in here just sit up." She said then she straddled my lap and I sunk deep in her. I watched her bite her lip and moan out.

"Fuck Willow you are so beautiful," I said placing my hand on the back of her head pulling her closer to my lips.

She kisses me then licks my bottom lip and I slip my tongue in her mouth to explore. Our kisses get sloppy and she moves faster up and down on me.

I dig my fingers in her hips and thrust up into her faster until she's quivering on me and I know she found her orgasm which turns me on more. I thrust up inside her a few more times before I come inside her.

She wraps her arms around my neck heavy breathing. "If this is how forever is going to be I'm more than ready Jace."

My dick twitches inside her as she says those words. She leans up and looks at me. "Ready to go again already?" She giggles.

"Maybe I am. I love you Willow and this and you have no idea what you do to me." I said watching her get off me and on all fours.

"Fuck yeah I'm ready again." I chuckle.