The Balcony

Henry gently took his arm and held him against his body.

He blinked.

He felt so safe.

He was snuggled neatly and warmly, with Henry's arms crossed across his back, not seeming to let him go.

One hand gently moved to his head, holding it like he was young again.

Charlie started to let his tears fall, pushing himself even farther into the King's body.

He felt so safe, so secure, and he hadn't felt this way in a while.

"You're one of those people that say you want to be left alone, but you don't," Henry murmured. "You'd only get more unapproachable if I left you alone."

It was true.

Charles started to cry harder at a sudden moment of realization.

This was a Henry hug.

He'd only had a real hug from Henry a few times, as physical touch wasn't his way to form bonds.

This is the worst time to hug him... I can't act weak.

He was so weak that he couldn't leave, enough if he wanted to.

"Don't try to tell me that you want to be alone. I know you better than that, Calvin."

Charles exhaled, calming himself, Henry's warm figure seeming much more inviting than it was a few moments ago.

The wind had made him cold.

Being in Henry's embrace made his light shivering disappear.

He didn't know why he was so warm, but perhaps he had been more prepared than Charles thought.

If he has to be a leader... At least... He's doing it well.

Despite what Charlie thought about him, he seemed to be a very respected leader, and he wasn't as reckless as the pilot thought.

Why is it getting darker..?

His gaze fluttered shut, and he didn't recall much as his vision blacked completely for a long time.