Chapter 3

"Ahh!! Good morning Earth!" Star shouted through her window. Her hair was messier than usual.

The laser puppies ran into Star's room and circled her, licking her. Star petted the dogs excitedly.

"Today's Friday! Oh I'm so excited! There's this one dimension I'm just dying to show Marco! I think he'd like it." Star giggled softly.

A dog barked in reply. Star petted them and raced down the stairs, the dogs following her closely.

"¡Hola, Marco!" Star grinned.

"Oh hey Star. I made your favorite." Marco gave her a plate of conchas and a mug of hot chocolate.

"Oh, Marco! Thank you!" Star giggled, shoving the sweet bread in her mouth.

"How'd you sleep?" Marco asked, taking a sip of hot chocolate.

"Great! But I remember falling asleep on my textbook... I wonder how I got in my bed?" Star pondered out loud, grinning. She was awake the whole time as he carried her up the stairs, and she wanted to see how he would react.

"Oh... Umm... You went to bed, remember? I think you slept walk." Marco's face turned to a dark red.

"Hm. I don't remember!" Star lied, taking a drink of her cocoa.

"!Buenos diás, mijo!" Marco's mother hugged Marco. "!Buenos diás, Star!" Marco sighed of relief. He thanked God for his mother interrupting the awkward moment.

"Good morning Mrs. Diaz!" Star said cheerfully.

"I have to go to work. I'll see you two tonight!" Mrs. Diaz kissed Marco's head and walked out.

"Bye Mrs. Diaz!" Star waved.

"Bye mom!" Marco called back.

"We should probably get dressed. We can't go to school in our pajamas!" Star took the last bite of her breakfast.

"Alright! I'll meet you by the front door." Marco nodded.

"Alright!" Star says and she raced up the stairs with Marco.

...

They got dressed and headed outside. The air was nice and warm, with a slight breeze swaying.

"Another nice sunny day! I wish the weather here was always like this!" Star skipped beside Marco happily.

Marco nodder in reply as they approached the school. They each approached their lockers that were right next to each other. The Principal made sure they had the same classes, lockers next to each other, ect.

"Hi Marco." Jackie says as she approached Marco.

Jackie was the girl who Marco had a huge crush on. She was tall, pretty, and was one of the most popular girls at school. He had no idea why Jackie even approached him.

"Ah... Hey Jackie. Umm... What's up?" Marco says nervously.

Star knew about this huge crush on Jackie. A big grin formed on Star's face as Marco's face turned red.

"Nothing much. I didn't feel like hanging out with those losers over there. So I thought I'd hang with you." Jackie had a huge emphasis on you.

"Oh.... Um.... I actually.... Gotta.... Show Star where the.... Gym is so bye!" Marco quickly made an excuse and grabbed Star by her wrist and dragged her away from the awkward situation.

"Sheesh! Awkward much... Why'd you run away? It was the perfect opportunity to hang out with her!" Star exclaimed.

"I don't know...." Marco sighed.

"No worries bestie, we'll find a way to make sure you'll have no awkwardness between you and Jackie! Ill help you through this." Star says eagerly.

"It's okay, Star.... She has a boyfriend already, so I should just stop trying." Marco sighed.

"I'm sorry, Marco... I know what can make you feel better!" Star smiled.

"Huh?" Marco tilts his head.

"PUPPIES!" Star says as she made more laser puppies appear. The puppies shot lasers everywhere as they jumped on Marco excitedly.

"Ah! Star! We can't have pets here!" Marco giggled as he got up. With a flick of her wand, the puppies disappeared.

"Where'd they go?" Marco asked.

"They went to Mewni...." Star giggled, "I hope my kingdom loves puppies."

Marco sighed and laughed. "Let's head to class."

Star nodded eagerly and they both raced to class, before the bell rang.