chapter 23

It's been a week that Xander is missing or disappeared. No calls , no messages nothing. I tried to call him and message him but all were in vain. It's been week I have been out. Jess called me to hang out with her but there is no mood for me to go out. My mind was only occupied about Xander. I tried to contact his best friend Dan . He also does not wanted to say where he is. It's feel like he just disappeared from the face of earth.

I missed him....

I freaking missed him.....and I just want to hug him and say that I miss him and I love him....

I grabbed my hair and screamed . The bodyguards came rushing asking whether I'm ok.

"I'm fine..." I said in a tired voice. I tried to talk with them and spend some time with them ,Oliver and Mike bodyguards . But they strictly refused saying that.

"Sir has said not to go inside unless any emergency..."

Arghhhh.....if he care for me why can't he call and let me know where he is or at least answer my callss....

Only persons I did t try to contact was his parents. Coz I do not wanted them to worry. I felt devastated and tired . I slept in his room hugging the pilows, imagine that it's him. I don't know what wrong with me but I miss him badly.

It's seven in evening and I decided to take a long warm shower to clear my mind. I told Maria not to come and I tried some cooking , now I can make food in my own.

I stripped my dress and stood in the shower. The water relaxes my muscles and I felt relaxed.

Will he even show up today???

Or maybe he is spending some time with his mistresses

The thought of it made me nauseous and I shook my head to clear the thoughts of him kissing and touching other womens. After having a long shower I wrapped myself in a towel and came to the room , Xander's room. To change into something comfortable and to sleep. But I didn't expect Xander to stand near the bed wearing blue t-shirt and a sweat pant.

Is it wrong to admit that he looked more hot in casuals...

I stood frozen in the spot thinking if he is for real. His eyes locked in mine and I couldn't move . I felt captivated and his voice made sure that he is real.

"Rose..." I don't let him finish because I hugged him tightly wrapping my arms around his torso . I feared that he would disappear if I broke the hug. I buried my face in his chest inhaling his smell as I can.

"Where were you??? Why didn't you tell me that you are leaving me alone like this...I hate you Xander ...do you know how hard it for me to spend ...." I cried hitting his chest repeatedly . But I never expect him to say.

"I missed you..."

What ...? Did I hear it correct...?? Did he miss me????

I looked at him and his eyes locked mine. I strangely felt  happy and confused at same time.

"I missed you so much.. I though being away from you will be easy. But I'm Fucking wrong . This week away from you is the most terrible . I'm sorry..." He said and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

He caressed my cheek and I leaned in to his touch. His finger travelled to my shoulders then to my collarbone. My body shivered at the new feelings. He makes me feel things that I had never felt.

"Did you miss me Rose??" He asked being extremely closer to me and I nodded yes lost in his touch.

" change into some dress .. If not I'll help you.. " he said with a glint In his voice.