chapter 28

As I regained my consciousness my whole body ached like someone has punched me again and again. My head is throbbing and I tried to rub my temple but I couldn't move my hand.

What the hell...?

My hands are tied ...

I panicked and realized that I was specifically kidnapped by a crazy psychopath. I squinted my eyes around the dark unfamiliar room. I couldn't see anything and my hands are tied to a pole behind me. I tried to yank my hand but it only made it worse by tightening the rope. I tried again and again but I failed. I huffed and leaned into the pole that I'm literally tied.

"Seems like you are awake..." A voice came and I blinked to see the silhouette coming towards me. Suddenly he opened the door and sunlight peeked inside . I was in a small room more like a basement that is not used in years. The sound of pulling a chair made me see in front.

My kidnapper is sitting in front of me with a smug smile .

I wish I could punch and wipe out that smug...

"What do you want?" I asked irritated and annoyed.

" don't you have any other question since you have been woke up after a day and half.. " he asked twirling the gun in his hand

What???

A.day and a half I'm out and no one hasn't found me...

A pang of hurt went through and I realized that I'm not worth fighting.

"Your husband is hell bound on searching you.." He said and my head whipped towards him .

Xander is searching me.....

Though I internally smiled , I didnt show instead I tried to unite the rows.

"I don't think he will sacrifice his time to find me 'Coz we are not a lovey_dovey couple " I said and almost it's the truth . I loved him but I am not sure whether he felt the same.

"I don't think like that. Who cannot love a pure beauty like you" he asked coming near me.

What is he doing .?? I looked and him and his eyes were roaming shamelessly around my body. Instantly I looked at myself and regretted . My dress is ripped showing my one shoulder and arm. I looked like a mess .

"Don't you dare come near me" I yelled at him internally shivering and praying that some one should save me.

"But I want to" he said with a devilishly smirk and I bought my knees to my chest . He bought his hand near my cheek and caressed it . I turned my face to avoid and struggle to release. But in a swift he held my chin roughly in his hand and bought his face dangerously close.

"Your are Fucking beautiful . I just wanted to ruin him but now I wanted to taste you " he said with voice full of lust.

No..no.. He can't do that..

And when I noticed he leaned his face more closer so I spat at his face and I regretted doing it looking at his face that is turning red due to anger .

"You bitch" with that he slapped me hard and my vision blurred for a minute. The pain went through my head and a tear rolled down. Before the pain subsidded he yanked my hair and I screamed.

"Leave me you psycho . You kidnapped me without any reason" I yelled at him trying to free my hair form his grip and suddenly the grip loosened and he kneel down in front of me.

"No reason..huh ..." He laughed like a maniac and I looked at him with confusion forgetting the pain. And his eyes turned red full of anger

"Your Fucking husband killed my sister Lily" he screamed pulling me by the neck.

Oh god he has misunderstood everything ....

"You're are wrong he didn't kill her it's an accident" I said trying him to calm down and leave my neck .

"No he killed her ... and I will use you to ruin him " he said with an evil smile and got up and left leaving me alone and miserable.

I am tired due to crying and trying to unite the rope. The sun is setting down and I can see that the darkness in engulfing the nature. My eyes were drained and my face hurt.

I'm sure that there will be a big hand print on my left cheek.

It was burning and I was exhausted .I haven't eat anything until this . My mind was dizzy and my vision blurred time to time . I wished only for Xander to come and save me from this psychopath. I searched for anything that would help me but except the old boxes there is nothing to be found.

Why??

It's always me that end up miserable ..???

I screamed and it echoed back like as the same hours before. I guess that I am in middle of forest or something where no one is living. I tried to close my eyes but something near the box caught my eye.

I squinted my eyes to have a clear look and it's a phone. maybe it's Jack's phone . I tried to reach it through my leg. But I couldn't and I tried again and again. Finally after many failed attempts I pulled the phone towards me. I used my leg to on the phone and luckily the phone doesn't have a password. Without wasting another second I dialed his number with a little hope arising in my heart .

Praying that the phone shouldn't be out of credit or without signal ...

And importantly Xander should answer it.

With all the fears and that little hope I called him......