Chapter 14: Yangshi Lei (Part I)

Liuli Sun may never understand how the steel pipe flew from forty meters away and accurately hit him on the head.

I thought I would see Poker-face killing the interceptors and then appear in front of the old man like a ghost, but he didn't. He chose the fastest and most economical method.

The distance was far, and I didn't know how it played out, but that kind of steel pipe with that degree of force... I didn't think it would be good. Fortunately, it nailed him on the forehead, since a blow to the back of the head may have split his skull open.

At first, those people didn't know what had happened until the ones around Liuli Sun started shouting. Everyone slowly stopped, and when they saw their boss lying on the ground, they immediately didn't know what to do. It was only when the man behind Liuli Sun held him up and let out a yell that they all retreated and got back in the van to leave.

Within a minute, everyone ran off, leaving only the crowd of onlookers and a few of us. Fatty's head was covered in blood, and one side of the car was smashed flat in the front and concave in the back. It was full of dents left by the steel pipes, and there were even several shoes on the ground.

I watched the van and Crown car speed away, feeling as if I were dreaming. At this time, a sharp pain in my back began to break through my haze and I almost fell down.

Fatty took off his shirt, covered his head, patted me, and then helped me lean against the car. "We can't stay here. Little girl, ask your driver if the car can still run. We'll have to stop a taxi if we can't get it to start. There might still be a lot of Old Liuli's people here among the onlookers."

"It's possible to drive, but the traffic cops will stop me when I cross the intersection." The driver said. He also didn't escape the melee and his eyes were badly bruised.

"Taxi, bus, whatever. I don't want to deal with the cops." Fatty was especially reliable at this time.

Huo Xiuxiu was still off to the side making a phone call. When she hung up, she said to the driver, "Xiao Li, you handle the car here." She then said to us, "Follow me."

Fatty hid the steel pipe in his suit and took the seal out from under the car seat. I didn't know when he had hidden it. We followed Huo Xiuxiu into the crowd of onlookers, and everyone immediately got out of the way. We ran to a side road and followed a path through numerous blocks.

There were a few people behind us who didn't even try to hide. I felt a bit like a dying zebra in Animal World that was watching a vulture hovering around it. Fortunately, another Hongqi car was parked on the road up ahead, and there were two jeeps at the front and back that were painted a color that gave a sense of security.

As we got in the car, Fatty said, "Little girl, why didn't you plan this earlier?"

"I didn't expect them to be so impatient that they wouldn't even look at the situation." Little Girl was sitting in the front seat and started to shiver a little, but I could see that she restrained herself. She took out a lot of napkins and handed them to Fatty. "My grandmother and I can't bring a team of soldiers out any time we want."

"Does Liuli Sun know your grandmother?" Fatty asked.

Little Girl nodded. Fatty shrank back when I wiped his wound and said, "This old boy dares to risk opposing the Mystic Nine. It seems that he really needs this thing."

"Maybe he just wants to take it and give it back to the hotel owner."

"Liuli Sun is a rich man. He's so rich, in fact, that he doesn't know the concept of money. If he wants to get something, he just has to buy it. Robbery isn't his strong suit, but now he's forced to resort to it. He must be afraid that if you take this thing away, he won't be able to get it even if he has enough money." Huo Xiuxiu looked at the seal tucked in Fatty's clothes. "What the hell is it? This is what people like him want?"