Cheers

We arrive at the second task with Harry coming up at the end. We wait for his turn and finally it came.  Harry slowly and cautiously walks into the rocky colossal stadium where, there it lie , the fire breathing dragon. Harrys face shows anxious and frightened emotions, seeing this i cover my eyes in terror of what was about to happen, at first i hear small chants of his name and the dragon limping around when suddenly i hear "Your wand harry! Use your wand!" Shouts Hermione. I open my eyes to see Harry standing straight with his wand in the sky, although i wish to recover my eyes I hesitate and see Harrys broom swoop him up from the ground. Everyone screams and chants in joy as he flies up towards the castle, i again am covered in terror as the Dragons chain breaks free as it chases after him, i cuddle George in wait for Harrys return safely.

"You alright love?" He asks me laying a kiss on my forehead. "Yes just a tad frightened." I reply. He goes to grab my left hand to hold, but to his surprise i pull back quickly and turn away, "Emma darling?" He says in a confused tone "sorry I'm just not in the mood." I say shielding my arm.  "Emma you've been hiding your left arm for days now, what on earth is the matter, and the itching,  are you sure your alright?" He asks worried for my health. "Ill tell you later" i reassure him. Harry returns and grabs the Dragons egg. Now he has won and
There is an ear piercing scream coming from all sides of the stadium cheering him on. George says he'll be back, he just wants to check on harry and Ron, and to meet him at the Great Hall for dinner

We meet at the Great Hall but don't talk in which confuses Fred to the point where he questions us. "Whats wrong with both you, hardly spoken all night!" He exclaims. "Nothing" i mutter in hope it will be enough. George just sits there when he look at me and puts his arm around me and says "we're fine Freddie" then he whispers in my ear, "tell me when you ready love." The thing is I know I'm ready to tell him but he not ready for me, or the monster I've become.