Weasley wonderland

Dumbledore goes on, and on about trials and tasks for the Triwizard tournament including, Cedric Diggory, one of my friends, Fluer Delecour, Viktor Krum, and Harry Potter

After what seemed like forever we walk to the gryffindor comman rooms which I'm allowed in as the fat lady has a soft spot for me. George and I are cuddled up on the sofa by the fire while Fred is off with Angelina Johnson his date to the yule ball which made me think when would George ask me? Ginny, Georges sister, notices it's snowing, The whole room lights up with joy as George goes to get his jumper for me and our coats, while he does so Ginny says "i hope you will stay with him forever." "of course Ginny dear!" i reassure her. "its a chaotic family mind." Ron says turning round from playing chess with Harry, smirking.

George finally returns and we run into the front of the school throwing snows everywhere when he gets a stick and asks me to close my eyes. I do as told and hear him writing something into the snow. "Ready? Open!" i open my eyes to see the words 'with you go to the yule ball with me Emma'. I squeal from excitement and hug him. "yes! oh my merlin yes! of course i will Georgie dear." He takes me in his arms, picks me up and spins me around. we then continue to dance a very formal yet romantic dance in the snow giggling to our selves when we suddenly stop. "whats wrong i ask?" " I love you forever Emma your the light in my life that keeps me going." he reply's softly. I plop a kiss on his cheek and hug him "i am?" I ask "of course!" He reassures. "i guess thats the problem." i mutter under my breath.