My secret revealed

We recognize the hills and the grass as we get closer towards Hogwarts. George looks at me with a glisten in his eyes, "So how was your summer love?" "Nothing special, what about you?" I ask. "Well I would say we should be glad were not dead!" Butted in Fred dramatically like the drama queen he is. "What is he talking about?" I reply while looking at Fred with a sudden look of guilt in my eyes. "Well we went to the Quidditch World cup and it was going fine i mean, Ireland won but Viktor Krum caught the snitch for Bulgaria, then it happened." Said George "The death eaters set fire to almost everything." Finished Fred  "I'm sorry" I reassure them. "It's alright we weren't hurt, we managed to get out in time." Replied George in attempt to make me feel more safe. He brushes through my blonde curly locks with his soft yet rather large hand and kisses me on my forehead gently. "Oh yeah real lovey dovey now you Missy need to get changed into your robe." Says Fred in a somewhat polite way (for Fred anyway). "Okay i'll be right back." I assure him as I grab my bag and head for the toilets.

On my way back out i assure my left arm is covered, you see i go to the burrow every year for the holidays but this year I had a  request from Lucius, my uncle, to stay home at the Malfoy Manor, unsure why, I continued to agree to his request. Once arrived to what I used to call home before the Weasleys, i over heard whispers coming from the dining room. I walked towards the door slowly and held back a gasp as sitting at the end of the table was the one and only terrifying, Dark Lord. Narcissa comforted me into the room at a seat the other end of the table from the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord began to tell me how i was to become 'one of them' and if not, Arthur Weasley, Georges dad, would be killed. I do as told feeling the most fright i'd ever felt well, until he called Igor, it wasn't till that moment when i saw Igor, the leader of another school called the Durmstrang Institute, a school for boys in Bulgaria, was standing behind me.

He grabbed my left fore arm projecting it towards the Dark Lord as he walked towards me, then. It happened, there it sat on my arm, the Dark Mark.

But I have to keep it from George.