Fred Weasley / Can't believe he is dating her

Fluff
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Fluff~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ronald, will you stop staring at her?!" Hermione scolded.
"Who is he staring at?" Harry asked while coming down the stairs.
"Y/n Summers." Ron sighed dreamily.
Harry perked up.
"Y/n Summers?" He repeated a little too loud causing the girl to look over at the mention of her name.
"Harry!" She looked at him in shock.
"No way." She said before he went to hug her.
"It's true you are here." y/n breathed out.
"I have been here for three years." He chuckled when they pulled away.
Hermione, Ron and the twins looked at the scene in shock.
The duo talked for a while before Y/n's parents called her name.
"That's my cue." She chuckled before giving the rest of the group a smile and Harry a final hug.
When y/n was out of the pub Harry got attacked with questions.
"What was that?" Ron said in disbelief.
"She used to be my neighbour, what is the big deal with her."
"She is only like the hottest girl in our school." Fred mumbled.
"You guys too?" Harry asked.
"They are so lucky, she is in their year, they have literally every class together." Ron said in a jealous tone.
"Ron is jealous." Harry said in a teasing tone.

"Freddie put me down!" Y/n giggled as her boyriend had her pulled over his shoulder and dragged her through the house.
"As you wish."He said before throwing her on the couch.
Y/n was staying at the burrow during summer break, the group got to know her after that day at the pub and they became great friends.
"Did you just throw me?" Y/n said in a fake stern tone.
"What if I did?" Fred teased back.
"You are so gonna get it!" Y/n yelled while chasing her boyfriend.
Ginny and Harry were laughing at the duo. Ginny loved them together and Y/n clearly made Fred happier.
"I can't believe he is dating her." Ron said while looking at the two who were now sharing a kiss. Fred smiled down at the girl as she wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him. He quickly hugged her back and kissed her head.
"Why?" Ginny asked with a small chuckle.

"Because it's Fred! Look at her, she isn't even near his league." Ron said with a laugh but with a hint of seriousness
"Why are you so stupid, she loves him for who he is." Ginny said unknowingly, staring at the two with heart eyes.
"What are you guys staring at?" Fred yelled at the trio causing them all to jump and akwardly look away.