Day 3+1

•This will have a lot of time skips because... secrets ;) also I'm going to add a note at the end of this chapter•

Narancia woke up.

It's not really early so I'm going to get ready and go to school.

As the boy went in the kitchen to grab something to eat, Abbacchio stopped him.

"Narancia, your sister is waiting outside. Go to school with her and her friend please."
Narancia nod his head.

"Also, Fugo is coming over to tutor you today."

"...Alright. Bye, Abbacchio."

"See you after school." Abbacchio said to his son as he left the house.
Outside the door, two girls were waiting for him: Trish, her sister, and another lady Narancia never saw. The other girl had grey hair combed in two braids and some kinda creepy red eyes. The two girls were matching their outfits: both had a shirt with short sleeves, a pink skirt and socks with stars. Oh, they both also wore boots.

"Morning Narancia... This is my friend. Her name is Yuri." Trish said while Yuri waved at the boy.

"Alright. Let's go to school." Narancia didn't really want to talk with his sister since he didn't like her at all. So the three of them walked through the streets and chatted a bit. Narancia was almost always silent though. When they arrived to school, they all went to their different classes. As Narancia sat in his seat in geography class, the bell rang and the teacher came in.

"Alright y'all, I have something to tell you. We're going to have a new student today in class. He... he just moved here from-" then the teacher stopped and went out of the classroom for a couple seconds.

"Yeah, uhm, as I was saying... We're gonna have a new student. He's new to the school since he recently moved here... Please be nice to him."

Some boy that bullied Narancia stood up and said:"Don't worry teach, we're aaaaaaaalways nice!" All the class giggled but Narancia.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say. Please, come in." As the teacher finished saying that sentence, a boy came into the classroom. He looked around at all of us then started introducing himself.

"Hello everyone. My name's Giorno Giovanna and I have a dream. Well, I have plenty but let's say that my dream right now... is to be your friend." Lots of girls in the class were squealing.

This guy, Giorno Giovanna, where is he from? I don't think he moved here from another part of Italy... Well, I just hope he knows how to live in Naples since life kinda sucks here. There are so many thieves and I can't even-

Narancia's thoughts were interrupted by a poke on his arm. He looked next to him and he found his new classmate sitting in the desk next to his.

"Oh... Sorry I was just thinking."

"Don't worry," he smiled, "I wanted to tell you that I hope we can be friends."

"Yeah... me too." Narancia said as he also put on a smile.

"Let's pay attention to the teacher and then... Are you free after school?"

"Ah, I don't think so... I have to go home since my... tutor is going to visit me."

"Oh, you have a tutor? What's the subject you're bad at?"

"Maths. I can't stand it, haha" the two boys giggled.

"I kind of suck in art. How do people even draw? I draw like a 2 year old!" the two giggled again, then Giorno started writing something on a paper he tore from his school diary. When he was done writing, he passed the note to Narancia. The note said:"You're funny, Let's text. This is my number xxx-xxxx-xxx" Narancia wrote Giorno's number on his hand and then wrote on the same note as Giorno's:"Cool, mine's xxx-xxx-xxxx" and he passed it to his new friend. The rest of the day went like the usual. Narancia was chilling in his room when the doorbell rang.

Oh, right, Fugo is coming over today. But... I want to continue playing CraftMine...

He sighed.

Whatever. I'll just stop because I like Fugo. As a friend... meh.

Narancia didn't expect much fun from tutoring, but it was even more boring than he thought it'd be. After a few hours, Fugo left.

•Author's note•
Yall how are you?

I'm finally back yayyyyyy
I'm probably going to write a lot today since it's freaking 4am and I can't really do anything

Well, I wanted to say something about the story: don't worry this isn't going to be a Narancia x Giorno
I don't even like Giorno tbh- sorry if some of you like him rip

Uhhhhhhh yeah peace out