Epilogue:

I laughed along with my fellow racers as we made our way back to our karts. Another beautiful day of racing had come to an end, and we were all headed to Tappers for root beers and so I could visit Ralph.

It had been several weeks since that incident, and I've never felt more alive. Every day I got to feel and taste the wind in my face, the rush of adrenaline, and the glorious feel of winning. I couldn't imagine life be any better.

It was on that trip to Tappers that I had to stop by my castle and change into my regular clothes. Wearing a jumpsuit all day while racing wasn't very comfortable as I thought it would be. But darnit, I looked great in it at the finish line.

Anyway, the castle guards let me and my kart through the front entrance of the castle. I did a few swerves in the empty hallway, my engine echoing off of the walls. My excited laughter did as well.

I finally pulled into my "throne", jumping out and examining my kart. Me and Ralph's signatures stood proudly on the side of it, and I smile at the memory. It hasn't been too long since we broke into the kart factory, even though it's felt much longer.

I take my helmet off of my head, letting my dark hair breathe. The candy pieces stayed put, as they've always had. My gloves are worked off my fingers as I walk down a long corridor to my bedroom.

The light blue covers are still pulled over the pillow as I had left it. He sheen curtains over the window let the sun shine through, naturally lighting up the room. I tossed my gloves to the end of my bed, grabbing my hoodie.

A small sound alerts me; no one is ever in my part of the castle. I turn, my eyes running over every little detail in the room. After a moment, I find nothing, and I return to changing.

I feel better after I'm dressed in my usual outfit, brushing through my hair and then putting it back up. I go to leave my room, when the door shuts.

By itself.

I shriek and pull back, my vocal chords frozen afterwards. The chocolate walls seem to move by themselves, melting into a puddle to reveal the real walls. The puddle forms into a larger one, and a figure is created by the candy.

My eyes widened as I realize who stands before me. I refuse to believe it, he here he is, in the flesh.

Or rather, made of candy.

"Surprised to see me, Princess?"

* * *

Aaannnddd that's a wrapper! (Ha, get it?)

This concludes this book. Short as it may be, its necessary. The sequel should come sometime soon, and I hope you enjoy it!

Please comment, vote, and a share for the last time on this storyThanks for almost 1,000 reads; it was more than I thought I would get, honestly.

Anyways, I'll see you guys in the sequel, Vanellope's Turbo Heart!

-Jasmine Posey