Chapter 13 - The Head of the Russo Mafia

The next day I woke up in a comfortable bed surrounded by silk sheets, I tried to move my body, but I was in a serious amount of pain, It took a while for my surroundings to come into focus and when it did, I realised that I was not in the guest r...

The next day I woke up in a comfortable bed surrounded by silk sheets, I tried to move my body, but I was in a serious amount of pain, It took a while for my surroundings to come into focus and when it did, I realised that I was not in the guest room that was allocated to me when I got to the Russo family home. I tried to call for someone however my throat was dry, and I couldn't speak.

Tears fell from my eyes as the memories of the day before flooded my brain. I was tortured I reminded myself, all I wanted to do at that point was be on a plane straight back to Las Vegas and run into Zechariah's arms. My eyes widened as I realised I hadn't contacted Zeke, he was probably fuming right now, I couldn't even call him if I wanted to, I knew the Hench men that beat me up had my things.

Why was my life always so shitty I asked myself inwardly, a part of me was glad that I survived, while the other part wished I died the previous day. I continued to weep bitterly into the sheets until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Minnie mouse, why are you crying?" Ludovico anxiously asked.

Immediately I heard his voice I used all the strength I could muster up and jumped into his arms.

"You're finally awake!" I gasped while a new set of tears flooded my eyes, "I was so worried, I thought you would die."

"Jheeez...Virgin Mary, I didn't know you liked me this much." He teased.

"I thought you would leave me just like –" Ludovico shushed me before I could finish.

"I heard your cries while I was unconscious." He informed as he looked into my teary eyes, "Don't worry Mi Amore , I will never leave you."

He closed the little gap between us, and I soon felt his warm lips on mine, at first I could not believe someone like Ludovico was kissing me, but as I relaxed into the kiss, I felt fireworks go off in my head, the kiss was gentle and longing and even though I was inexperienced in that department, he didn't seem to mind. He pressed his rock hard body against my soft form as he continued to kiss me. I was so far gone in the moment that I did not realise that he had deepened the kiss and our tongues were now intertwining. I felt an object poke my inner thigh, and knowing what it was, I grounded my innocence against it.

"Fuck!" Ludovico hissed pulling away, "If you know what is good for you, I suggest we stop here."

With that he was out the door as quickly as he came in, I stared at the shut door for a few minutes before putting my head against the soft pillow on the bed. I used the tips of my fingers to feel my swollen lips and smiled, "I would be happy if I died now." I said to myself before falling into deep slumber.

                              **************

I woke up feeling slightly better than before, and I discovered I could now walk as I ran to the toilet to empty my bladder; I had not used the toilet since I was dragged off by the Hench men so I was in the bathroom for quite a while. After flushing away my discomfort, I looked into the mirror and was scared at the reflection staring back at me. My cheeks were bluish purple, and I had a black eye. I couldn't believe that Ludovico had kissed me in such a state as I could not stand to look at the woman in the mirror.