Seeing him . . . . Again.

Lisa POV 

It has been 2 years since we both separated and not a day has gone by where I don't think about him. You might be thinking how come I've not seen him though we are under the same company and my Unnies are dating his hyungs, well, they know about what happen and don't let us meet eachother until we really want to and after what has happened I don't think both of us want to.

Jungkook POV 

We were promoting Dynamite and we were performing it on Music Core,We were in our waititng room after our performance when all of the sudden I hear.

???? : Your girl needs it all and that's a hundred                                                                                                                 10 out of 10, I want what's mine                                                                                                                                     Karma come and get some

Shit. It was Lisa's line in How you like that, She is performing today at Music Core. That's when all of my memories with her started rushing in. 

V : * Turns off TV * Uhh guys let's get ready faster, We are gonna be late.

I still love her, but I don't think getting back with her is an option after what I did to her . . .

* A FEW DAYS LATER *

I was at this cafe near Big Hit's building and I was looking at some of Lisa's pics on her Instagram, when all of a sudden  . . .

Barista : Order no. 191997 is up, please come and pick up ur order.

That was mine, I go and get up my Order and sit down when I hear a familiar voice I turn back only to see . . . Lisa.

Lisa : Hey babe

DID SHE JUST CALL ME BABE !?!?! Jjbdshfafa

I just stood there Jungshook, When all of a sudden she peck my Lips.

WHAT THE-

Lisa : * Passes note to Jungkok *

Note : Just act like we are still dating until I tell you to stop 

JK : Hey B-babe !

We were going back and forth with this weird convo when  . . .

LS : Shit, Finally he left.

JK  : So  . . . Why did we do all this ?

LS : O-oh um that, you know Bobby sunbaenim from iKon ?

I nod

LS : Well, He is such a creep, he has been stalking me for the past 2 weeks and said that he liked me.

IDK Why, but my Blood started boiling.

LS : So, I just told him that me and Jungkook were together and-

All of a sudden Lisa's phone gets a notification

LS : Just a min.

She then goes and talks on the phone when all of the sudden I realize something is different about her and that's when I realized . . .

SHE HAS HAIR WITH NO BANGS !!!!!! behwccccdevhj

She then comes and sits down I take another look at her and she actually does not have bangs

JK : OH MAN HOLY SHIT !

LS : W-what ? You good ?

JK : Y-you don't have bangs. 

LS : Oh well, I've been feeling more confident lately so yeah.

JK : Oh okay and what were you talking about earlier ?

LS : Oh right, It was actually Bobby sunbaenim, who called me. He said that he was sorry for stalking me .

JK : Oh k.

LS : Well . . .  um . . . I gotta go so . . . bye.

Lisa POV 

He was handsome as ever I looked at him one last time before I turned around to leave but  . . .

JK  : Okay, b-but. I wanna ask you something.

LS : Jungkook, if this is about getting back together, then no.

I don't why I said that, I wanted to get back with him but my heart said not to.

JK : N-no, not that. It's just that, Remember when we used to be best friends.

LS : Of course I do.

JK : Well, I miss those times. I know we are exes but . . . Let's be best friends again. I hate my members look around where ever we go just to see if there is any traces of you and try to hide that from me. Why don't we just be friends like we used to.

LS : Okay !.

JK : Wait, are you for real.

LS : What ? do you I look like a hologram to you or something to you ?. But now actually Let's be friends. And let me give you my number, I recently changed it, it's 875-

JK : Um, It's okay. I already have it.

LS : WHAT ?!?!?!

JK : hehehe