Unnatural rp. Posie Plosion.

So. This is yet another rp I'm in.

This one is set in a world with superheroes, or rather Unnaturals . But there's different type of powers 4.
Sentiment, manipulation of feelings.
Shapeshifters, who can turn into an animal.
Conjurers who can summon anything, as long as they know where it is.
And Elementalists. Who can control elements.
Hatchling is what it seems like, new to your powers and have no control over them.

Fledglings have gained some grasp on their powers but still, have a bit of a hard time using them.

Sparrow is when you have gained knowledge of your power and have decent control over it.

Eagle is for people who have a good grasp on their power able to overcome difficult challenges and are basically the "Gifted kids".

Hippogriffs are few and far between, full control over their power and know every way it can be used, most are deemed geniuses.

Every year basically there is a competition where people battle other Unnaturals for the title of "Thunderbird" basically the Champion. And people will go so far as killing other Unnaturals to destroy competition. And yes, normal people can compete.

There is also this type of material called meridiem that basically hurts a fuck ton to Unnaturals but can be handled perfectly fine by regular humans. Meridiem glows a light purple and is used in bullets, blades, and more.

Posie is participating in the thunderbird tournament.

They are an eagle rank elementalist.

A big thing about Posie, is the fact that they speak with an advanced way of phrasing things

A big thing about Posie, is the fact that they speak with an advanced way of phrasing things. They talk fancy. They are polite, and calm.

However. They'll do almost anything for money, as long as it's not suicidal.

If you ask them to kill someone, it'll cost extra, and you'll have to either tell them why you want them dead, or pay a heck of a lot more.

Oh. And when I say they'll take any job for a cash grab... yes. I mean nsfw ones as well.

Posie kinda see their body, and their abilities by extension, as nothing more than a tool for survival.

Oh. And they have a bit of a drinking problem.

They also have trust issues.

Woooh.

The card on their belt is basically their business card, and a phone. Because Posie grew up in the wild, and doesn't understand technology.

Last thing. Despite their hair color, and appearance, the element they have the most trouble with, is Water. Their go to is fire.