Chapter 1: Happy Family

Author's pov

A woman came to a man who is wearing his shoes fastly and kept her hands on her waist, He smiled at her. 

Man: Good morning, Jaan

Wom: Again, you forgot about our family outing, right? 

Man(kissing on her forehead): Just this time, forgive me, I promise We'll go on Saturday. 

Wom(pouting): Not fair, I was waiting for it all week, Kabir.

Kabir veer Sharma: Family man, a CBI agent, Although the danger he faces every day in his work, He never fails to bring a smile to his family's face

K: Jaan, Pakka, the last time. 

Wom: You better fulfill your promise or else I will kick you out of the house. 

K: Kyaa Baat Hai, Mrs.Riddhima Kabir Sharma, You are threatening your CBI agent aka husband. Not bad. 

Riddhima kabir sharma, Kabir's wife, loves her daughter more than her life, Having some issues which will be revealed through the story

R: Of course, You can't underestimate the power of your wifey, By the way, You are dead meat, because she won't forgive you. You pacified me very well, but I will have fun watching you try with her.

K(hitting his head): Oh no, She is so stubborn when she is upset. Please help Karo, Jaan.

R(with attitude): Never, You did the mistake? (he nodded) You did break your promise? (he signaled "yes") Then you'll be the one who comforts her, that too without any help. 

k(pouted): Is this how you treat your friend aka husband? Not fair! 

R(laughing at his state): I never act fair, Now, Come, let's see her. Our princess!

She dragged him with her to a room that was painted pink and decorated with stickers all around it. They looked at the tiny figure who was sleeping peacefully.