elton

elton, your crush, decided to drive you home after a party

-

You were pretty drunk and completely wasted after drinking a lot. You walked around the crowded house looking for someone you knew, you then felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You turned around to see your best friend, Elton. And smile grew on your face.

"Heyy," you slurred as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Are you drunk?" he asked with a disappointed expression.

"Maybe, maybe not," you giggled while playing with his hair.

"I told not to drink a lot. Let's get you home." he said. With that, he guided you to his car and you got in the passenger seat.

The ride was quiet, besides the faint noise of the radio playing. Elton was focused on the road and you stared out the window watching everything pass by.

You started to giggle and Elton laughed at how drunk you were. "What'a so funny?" he asked with his eyes still on the road.

"You sounded like a dad when you asked if I was drunk." you giggled even more. "'Are you drunk? I told you not to drink a lot.'" you said in a low voice trying to mimic him.

"I didn't sound like that." he laughed.

"Did to!" you said as you leaned over to him while pointing your finger his direction. He looked over at you laughing. "Wow you have pretty eyes." Elton smirked at you and you felt butterflies.

"Well you have very beautiful everything." he said.