Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

-----

"Make sure you don't forget anything!" Takeda yelled to the Karasuno team. "See you at our next match," a stiff Daichi said to Kuroo as they shook hands. "See you then." They let go of each other's hands and walked away quickly.

"Kenma~ I don't wanna leave you!~" A certain tangerine cried, hugging the setter close. Kenma pat his back comfortingly. "You'll see me again, Shouyou," The pudding head coaxed. "But-But that's going to be forever! I'm going to miss you!~"

Kenma smiled lazily and wrapped his arms around the crying ginger. Hinata was suddenly ripped away from the setter and into the arms of Osamu. "Osamu-Senpai! I'm going to miss you!" "I'm going to miss you too, Shouyou."

The pudding head boarded Nekoma's bus sadly and parted ways with the ginger. "What about me!?" Atsumu held his arms out to Hinata, who jumped into them without a second thought. "Atsumu-Senpai! I hope we can see each other soon!"

Atsumu set the tangerine down carefully. "Me too!" The bus carrying the Inarizaki team left after they boarded, leaving Hinata alone for a brief moment. A hand landed on his shoulder, shocking him. "See ya, Shrimpy," A certain brown-haired setter said as he bent down and placed a kiss on Hinata's cheek.

Iwaizumi slapped him on the back. The crow placed a hand where he had been kissed, smiling. "See ya, Great King! Bye Iwaizumi-Senpai!" Oikawa blanked, a tic mark appearing on his forehead. "Why does he get called Senpai!? What about me!? Call me Senpai, Shrimpy!"

"Then call me Shouyou and not Shrimpy!" The Aoba Johsai coach called for the teammates, saying they were leaving. Panicked, Oikawa turned to the tangerine. "Shouyou! Shouyou! Shouyou!" Hinata smiled.

"I hope I get to see you soon, Oikawa-Senpai!" The setter cried happily as he walked onto the bus, not minding the piercing glare sent to him by Iwaizumi. The crow waved them off with a smile. "Hinata-Kun," Aone said quietly behind the tangerine, startling him.

"Ah, Aone! It was nice getting to see you again! I hope I get to have a match against you guy's soon! Your blocking is so amazing!" Hinata hugged the broad male tightly, Aone hugging him back. "We should be heading to the bus. See you around, Hinata-Kun," Futakuchi said as he gave Hinata's hair a small pat.

The crow waved goodbye to them. "Ah, there he is! Karasuno's number 10!" A red-haired middle blocker stated, pointing at the ginger. Hinata turned around and stuck his tongue out at Tendou. "I have a name, Tendou-Senpai!"

The taller male rubbed Hinata's head like a dog, feeling how soft his hair was. "I'm going to block every single one of your spikes next time, so you better be prepared!" Tendou stated cockily. The crow was about to remark, but was lifted into the air and carried away.

"Huh? Ushijima-Senpai, you can't take him with us, you know..." Goshiki stated as he tried to stop his Senpai from putting the clueless shorter male on the bus. "Why not?" The captain turned to face his kouhai. "Be-Because, he has to go back to his team."

Tendou laughed demonically at the situation in the background. Eventually, Ushiwaka did put the smaller male down and they left after saying their goodbyes. "Hinata, I'll see you around-" "No~! Don't leave me~!"

The crow turned just in time to see an owl fly towards him and nearly push him to the ground. "Bokuto-Senpai...! Akaashi-Senpai!" Hinata smiled at the two once Bokuto was pulled off of him. "I'll miss you guys! I hope we can play against each other really soon!"

The crow and the owls high fived and said their goodbyes.

-----

Once it was time for Karasuno to board their bus, it was around 7:30 p.m. Hinata sat next to Kageyama on the way back and felt his eyes begin to droop. After all, he had spent all day packing up his stuff and running around, so his sleepiness was starting to catch up.

Kageyama noticed. "If you fall asleep on me, I'm going to bite your head off," he stated, not bothering to look away from the window. Hinata frowned. "I'm not going to! I'm... super... full of energy... yawn...

From the corner of his eyes, Kageyama watched Hinata's eyes close and his head fall. The setter sighed irritably, placing his hand on the middle blocker's face and setting his small head onto his shoulder tenderly.

"Dumbass..." Kageyama muttered under his breath.

-----

It's been about a month since Hinata had gone to the camp. His grandmother's funeral was held three days after he arrived home, and school had ended a week and a half ago for summer break.

Mrs. Hinata and Natsu went to his grandmother's house to figure out what to do with her things, but since they lived so far away, they were planning on staying a few nights at a hotel as they went through everything.

Of course, his mother offered for him to come along, but he declined, as he wasn't ready to leave his home after he had just recently left for a long time. "I should call someone and see if they wanna have a sleepover or something..." the tangerine muttered to himself.

Smiling, he sat up from his bed and pulled his phone out, clicking on...

-----

A/n: So, this is where the after endings start. Yes, this is the last chapter because I usually lose motivation after the 15th chapter lol. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do for the after endings yet though. Also, sorry if this seemed rushed:)