41💜

The alpha can see Jimin is heading towards his car which was parking near the lift so he quickly get out and went to the other side to open the door for Jimin.

What a gentleman!

Jungkook's face might be cold yet expressionless but no one knows what's happening inside his shoes. The omega flashing him a shy and thin smile at the him before he get inside as Jungkook is going to close the door for him.

Jimin keeps his mouth shut during the ride, cuddling to the hoodie he is wearing right now to seek for comfort and warmth. Jungkook noticed that he is wearing his clothes and he can't control his wolf but to feel proud, puffed his chest in pride.

"Did Taehyung treat you well?"
Jungkook breaking the silence

"He is, he took a good care of me"
Jimin said softly but Jungkook nearly scoffed at the reply

"I can take care of you way more better than him if you give me a second chance"
The alpha whispered under his breath

"Did you say something?"

"oh- yea, you look cute tonight"
Jungkook reply rather quickly but suddenly he just realized what he just said making he glanced over the flustered omega

"t-thanks.. y-you too"
Jimin mentally scolding himself for stuttering before the ride fall into a silence

Luckily there's a song playing in the background to ease the tension inside the car, causing both of them to chill along the calming song.

A bright light catching Jimin attention causing his eyes to grew wide in surprise.

"J-jungkook hyung-"

"Surprise!"
Jungkook said as he parked his car at the parking lot

He quickly jogging to Jimin's side to open the door before the omega can open it by himself.

"H-hyung this is beautiful!"
Jimin said in amazement

His eyes sparkling when he saw the night theme park with full of laughter came from the children with their parent spending their time together at here. Jungkook hooked a small smile on his lips before locking his fingers with Jimin's successfully swallowing the omega's small cold and hand into his larger one.

"Let's go?"
He asked only to get an excited nod from the smaller

As soon as they paid the entrance ticket, Jimin was stunned to see the atmosphere of the theme park filled with children, family and other couples who were having fun. Not to forget also the lights that illuminate the theme park from the stalls and the ride game makes Jimin feel spark of joy. He can't wait to explore this whole place tonight.

Then, he feels a light pressure on his hand causing him to snap his head to the much taller alpha who was smiling warmly down at him.

"want to go on rides?"
Jungkook suggested but Jimin quickly shook his head with a pout visible on his baby face

"I afraid of heights"
Jimin mumbled while looking down at his shoes

"Oh never mind, how about we go there?"
The alpha said pointing at the game booth with teddy bears hanging around the roof.

Then Jimin looked towards the game booth shown by Jungkook, a big teddy bear had caught the omega's attention in the blink of an eye, making him tugging softly on their interlocked hand.

"I want the big teddy bear"
Jimin said pouting, he pointed at the teddy bear at the same game booth Jungkook had suggested earlier

Jungkook agreed then without wasting time  both of them headed towards the game booth with an excited Jimin by his side.

"hello there lovely couple, do you want to try playing this game together?"
The stall owner noticed their presence and greeted them warmly

Jimin secretly blushed at the way they were being greeted.

"how can I win this teddy bear?"
Jungkook asked politely

"the big one? Oh, you need to shoot fifteen bottles in row then the teddy will be yours"
The older said smiling

A soft tugged coming from Jimin causing the alpha to look at him instantly.

"h-hyung I don't know how to shoot"
Jimin whispered in embarrassment

"ahjussi, I want to get the teddy"
Jungkook ignored the omega as he took out his wallet to pay the older man

"what a young love"
The stall owner mumbled to himself and chuckles softly

A toy gun was placed in front of Jungkook then he took it and aimed the gun at the side of his eyes and simply pulls the trigger. His first shot landing on the first bottle that accidently knocked the other bottle making two bottle fall at one shot.

He continuing his actions until all fifteen bottles were being shoot by him, only to make Jimin staring at him with sparkling eyes in amazement. Red blush appeared on both his cheeks as he thought the alpha look super hot while holding the toy gun.

The stall owner clapped his hands in amusement before handing Jungkook the teddy bear and bit both of them goodbye.

"here you go"
Jungkook said giving the omega the teddy bear

"wait, Jimin are you alright?"
The alpha asked worriedly when he saw Jimin's red face, he scared if the omega is having fever so he bending down a bit to look at his face better

"I-I'm good, don't w-worry"
Jimin stuttered while trying to hide his face behind the big teddy bear

Jungkook frowned but then he stiffened. A playful smirk appeared on his face as he moved the bear so he can look at Jimin's face properly.

"Are you blushing? Oh my, am I really hot while holding the toy gun?"
Jungkook asked causing Jimin to whined in embarrassment and shook his head quickly

"I'm not hot?"
The alpha asked again, but this time with a pout on his face

"I-i.. Let's go somewhere else!"
Jimin said as he began to leave the Jungkook behind

Afterwards, they enjoy sweets and snacks sold at several stalls until they plan to ride the ferry wheel. Jimin felt really excited when they were at the top of the ferry wheel while Jungkook did not waste his chance to take some pictures of Jimin and the picture of the two of them in the ride.

Jungkook notices Jimin already looks tired when they get off the ferry wheel and he suggests for them to go back to their respective homes. Yes, respective.

The alpha parked his car in the parking lot with Jimin who was struggling with all the prizes and dolls that Jungkook had won while playing at various game stalls while they were at the theme park earlier.

"goodbye, thank you very much for today"
Jimin said softly, flashing the alpha his adorable smile

He was ready to open he door but suddenly he felt a pair of lips smashed against his chubby cheek making he froze on his seat. Slowly, a dark red crimson color appeared on Jimin's cheeks.

"Goodnight and sweet dreams minie"

***

Double update as promised!
Since most of you want a jikook making up their problems so why not?
Feedback please?
Thank you!