1

|| a/n we all know what y/n means but /user/ will stand for your user name/youtube name and n/n will stand for nick name. if you guys have a problem with coming up with a user i can give ideas at the end of a chapter if you'd like. enjoy! ||

|| 3rd person pov

|| 3rd person pov

"aye yo technoblade!" y/n greeted her friend in the discord chat, dragging out the e in his name.

"aw great the nerd had to join," techno sighed. he smiled on his end of the call, his monotone voice easily covered it. "the stream was going so well."

"yeah yeah whatever dork," y/n rolled her eyes. "you know you missed me."

"mmm whatever you say," techno furrowed his brows preoccupied with fending off a skeleton in his game of minecraft.

"so whatcha doin'?" y/n asked as she too joined the smp.

"nothin' at the moment. kinda bored," techno shrugged. "pretty sure i'm loosing viewers on my stream."

"nah i'm here now so it'll go back up." y/n smiled at her screen as she heard a scoff from the male. "didn't deny it."

"didn't confirm it either," techno said slyly.

"hmm your viewer count will it's ok."

techno laughed at y/n's smart remark. y/n smiled successfully as she made her character back to her house. she maneuvered through trees before coming up to an opening where her small cottage of a home was sat.

well where it used to sit...

"WHAT THE FUCK!" y/n yelled into her mic causing techno to flinch.

"what happened now?" techno asked as he started to make his way to y/n's house.

"someone burned a good portion of my home." y/n pouted. a sign in the front of the home caught her attention. "i think i know exactly who it was."

techno came into the clearing to see the floating blocks and flames. he went ahead and punched away the remaining flames before standing next to y/n to read the sign.

woman house burn pog

"ah yes i couldn't imagine who could have done this heinous crime." techno said after reading the sign, his voice laced heavily with sarcasm.

"i'm about to slaughter a child." y/n skimmed through who was online to see tommyinnit was indeed on along with sapnap, tubbo, wilbur, and ranboo.

she quickly switched over to discord to see everyone, excluding sapnap and ranboo, was in vc 2. she started to run back towards l'manberg where she assumed the group would be gathered. techno followed without a word knowing exactly where this was going.