1/2/3

y'all chill. if you didn't read the first part.
the writing is bad bc it was my first story.
if i see any hate comments i'm blocking.
if you don't like it just go read another story no need to comment

"Tell me or i hex you" - Mattheo Marvolo Riddle

Here is a new summary of chapters 1/2 because those chapters got the most hate. Ofc I put little effort into this bc this book doesn't really interest me anymore <3

It's the start of a new year everything is going great so far. Me and Luna haven't been close lately but that's okay.

Recently I have been dating Blaise he is so wonderful. I wasn't expecting him to like me and it took me by surprise when he asked me out. But of course me being me I said yes.

Draco has been tormenting me as usual. First he acts like he is this dominant bitch. Second I have to act like his little maid by doing his homework, cleaning his room, folding his laundry etc...

What a jerk!

Today were supposed to meet the new students. Maybe Draco will stop bothering me and find new people to bother.

I got food on my plate and started eating. Luna is at the ravenclaw table and I'm at the slytherin, I'm hesitating wether on going over there with her and eating

Soon enough Dumbledore started talking. "Students of Hogwarts we have two new students joining us this year" he continued "Let's welcome Mattheo Riddle & Leonardo DiCaprio" he said with a warm smile that made everyone seem calm

But I wasn't

I was more than shocked that Voldemort had a son. I mean there is the Riddle legacy book in the restricted section. But no one including me bothered to look at it.

My cheeks felt warm as I knew my childhood best friend is here now. The one that left me. I let out a loud sigh and looked around the room for the two new students.

My eyes land on them they were already up there talking with Dumbledore. It was weird I didn't see them already.

My eyes stayed on Riddles son. He was perfect. But I couldn't be thinking that when his father took away so many lives.

Our eyes locked with each other's. My breath stopped for a quick second. It had felt like nothing in the world existed except us.

I quickly looked away from the little monster called Riddles son, and looked at my thighs.

Leo was flirting with girls of course. He was always the ladies man. He could never stay loyal.