Chapter 1: Arranged Marriage

Author POV

"What?!" Y/n's voice echoed through the room, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You heard it right y/n. You are gonna marry Jennie Kim, the soon to be CEO of Chanel, don't worry you won't regret this y/n. We wouldn't do this if it wouldn't benefit you." Her father said.

"Benefit me?! In what way could this possibly benefit me? In fact, this would benefit you and your reputation more than it could ever benefit me. Did you even think about what I would feel? For years I followed everything that you told me, and I thought that now that I'm older I could finally decide for myself?! But I guess that's from from happening" Y/n told her father with anger and a hint of disappointment. 

"Jennie is a sweet and kind hearted woman, she is the best match for you y/n. We only want what's best for you, and me and your appa know that she is the best. " Her mother calmly spoke

"We barely know of each other's existence and  yet you're forcing me to marry her?! Can you please just for once, stop controlling my life! I won't marry her even if you say that she is the "Best match" for me. I won't let you do this." 

Her father had a blank expression his eyes held something that wasn't fully comprehensive to his daughter. He took a step closer to his daughter and slapped her across her face. "You will marry her whether you like it or not! Jennie is the Perfect match for you, I know for a a fact that you will not regret marrying her  

With that her parents left the room leaving her with fazed thoughts

                                                                                 ~ ~ ~

"Damn y/n, your parents are still the same. After 22 years of controlling your life they're at it again" They were now at a club, after y/n's fight with her parents she immediately called Lisa as she was always there by her side at times like this. Lisa glanced at y/n genuinely feeling sorry for her best friend. She was y/n's best friend since diapers, so she knew how great her parents had impact on her life.

A sigh escaped from y/n's lips, she honestly couldn't believe what is going on with her life. "I really don't know how I'm gonna deal with this shit. There's a lot going on in the company, it's stressing me out and then one day they just casually enter my office and tell me that I'm marrying someone. I mean who wouldn't be pissed." She said, eyes roaming around the club.

The two friends were talking about random stuff, when suddenly y/n made eye contact with a woman sitting not too far away. As her friend was rambling to her for god knows what, she was busy with her staring contest with this woman. Her beauty captivated y/n, she had saw many gorgeous women before but none could compare to the mysterious woman she's laying eyes on right now. Y/n couldn't take it anymore so she told Lisa that she needs to take care of something for a bit. She made a beeline towards the woman without breaking their eye contact, she was soon sitting next to the woman. Obviously more awestruck than before, who was this woman? And why does this woman have an effect on her? 

"Hi, what's your name" she asked the mysterious woman, "that's not important" the woman replied and bit her lip looking y/n up and down before continuing "this is more important " the woman said as she hooked her hands to y/n's neck and kissed her. The kiss was fiery and sweet at  the same time. When oxygen became an issue the woman was the first one to break their heated moment and whispered seductively in y/n's ear "let's continue this at my place daddy"

                                                                                           ~ ~

Y/n awoke to the sunlight hitting her eyes, she grumbled and slowly opened her eyes letting them adjust to the light. She slowly sat up, despite her headache she managed to take a look at the room and realized that it wasn't her own. Thoughts began to run through her mind as she slowly glanced sideways only to find a naked woman sleeping beside her. The woman was undeniably gorgeous if it weren't for the fact that she had work to attend to she would probably stare at this woman for hours. 

Reckless as she may call it, y/n doesn't regret having a one night stand with a drop dead gorgeous woman. She considered herself lucky that she actually became one with this woman even if it was just for one night. Knowing that the woman would probably be sleeping for a few ore hours she decided to get dressed and write a note to the woman before heading out of the woman's house.

                                                              Who do u think is the woman?

I'll update soon if y'all vote

Stay safe guys!