-The First Letter-

Kaashi,

     I don't know what I'm doing or why I'm doing this. It's stupid. I just want to talk to you again. I want to hold you close and just be with you. But for some damn reason, I can't have that anymore. Two weeks of crying and missing you. Seconds feel like years. Days go by so slow without you. I haven't been able to stop myself from crying. It hurts a lot to know I won't see you again. I want to go back and stop you from leaving. To make sure you stay safe. Akaashi, I never even said I love you. You said it so many times and I just froze like every time was the first I'd heard it. There's so much I wanted to tell you. So much I can't. Kuroo stops by daily now. Some days we don't talk. We just sit in silence, or well he's silent. I tell him all about you. I cry every time I think of you now. I think it annoys Kuroo a bit. I don't think he'll say anything about it, so he doesn't hurt my feelings. Sometimes we go to the park. Kenma joins us too, but he still doesn't say much. He did show me this game about building a village. It was cool. There were tons of flowers I could plant, so I made you a garden. I think you would like it. It looks so quiet and nice. I'm still learning how to play the game but it's a lot of fun right now. Very easy for me to understand. Oh, I stopped by the gym yesterday. It was nice to see everyone. They let me stay and watch practice. Some of the first years are really really good. Maybe they'll be like me! I started one of the books you gave to me. The one about philosophy. I don't really understand it but I think that someday I might. I know how dumb this sounds, I mean it's kind of pointless since you won't get to see this, but I just really miss you. I wish I could talk to you again. Even just to hear your voice for a moment. I called your phone a few times to listen to your voicemail play. I smile when you say "If this is Bo, you should be studying like me..."

     I don't want to drag this out, so I guess I'll stop for now. I don't even know if I'll do this again. Wherever you are in the universe, I hope you read this. I hope that you can see this because if not I look really dumb. That's normal to see though. I wanted to say this sooner, but I was too nervous. I mean you already know I do.

Akaashi Keiji, I love you so so so much.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

Rest easy, okay?

Yours,

Bo