Information: Clans

Clans:
At Oswald Academy there are four clans which students have to get sorted into through a meticulous and specific test.

Ravens:
The Ravens are known to be very cold to other clans, especially The Doves clan members, they take pride in their Hockey tournaments, having three total teams: Males hockey, Females Hockey and Gender Neutral hockey (so any gender can play- more targeted to non binaries etc.). They tend to be at the top of their classes as well as extremely competitive. They all enjoy material objects more than the common person. However this isn't every Raven. They also tend to have a yearly alliance with the Owls. Ravens also tend to become masters of Alchemy.

King:
Axel Marsh (8th year)

Queen
Cindy Maxwell (7th year)

Amount of Members:
160 in each year with a total of 1,280 members in total.

Doves:
The Doves are known as the most powerful clan of the academy, with the largest amount of members out of all four of the other clans. They get along with all other clan members excluding the Ravens, although the King has been known to get along with the Ravens King Axel Marsh more than once since they were and still are childhood friends. They are known as the musical students, often being cast as the leads in every school play as well as being the main clan to organise creative events and perform dance recitals at the end of each week. They are also very academic however not as much so as the Ravens or the Owls. Doves would most likely become masters of witchcraft.

King:
Elliot Sparks (7th year)

Lord:
Eric Westbrook (6th year)

Lady:
Marla Ashbrook (7th year)

Secondary Lord:
Adrian Conan (5th year)

Secondary Lady:
Samantha Conan (5th year)

Number of Members:
200 in each year with 1600 in total. 

Owls:
The owls are the smartest of the four clans, however they're only based in academics whilst the other three excel in more than one area, Owls are typically bad at sports and creative subjects which makes them a rare clan to get into as they're the smallest clan. They tend to start a yearly alliance with the Ravens at the start of the year to have a better chance at gaining more popularity when it comes to events. Owls tend to become masters of Sorcery, being very good with physics and maths.

King:
Oscar Montague (8th year)

Queen:
Monica Capulet (8th year)

Number of members:
110 per year with 880 in total.

Falcons:
The Falcons are the most active out of all four clans, excelling in sporting activities such as football and rugby. They have three separate teams for every sport they have which their clans participate in, such as Male teams, Female teams and Gender neutral teams. They take pride in their sportsmanship and hardly take sides when it comes to creating alliances with other clans in order to keep things fair- they also tend to disagree with the Owls more often than not due to their conflict of interests. Falcons tend to become masters of artification, excelling in engineering and creative subjects as well as sports.

Queen:
Allison Jackson (8th year)

Queen:
Amelia Smith (8th year)

Numbers of members:
130 per year with 1040 in total