Information: Tea Rituals

Tea:
Tea can have different benefits depending on the herbs and spices used in them, such as:

Green tea: It contains the following: Tannins, Caffeine, B vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Theanine, plant pigments (Green Chlorophyll and yellow flavone compounds), Alkalinity, Fluorine and Saponins. It helps increase energy, enhance the immune system and cleanse the body of unwanted toxins.

Peppermint tea: It contains mint leaves. It helps decongest the body and relieve stomach aches as well as clarify the mind.

Chamomile tea: It contains chamazulene, apigenin, and bisabolol It helps decrease anxiety and stress and helps with sleep.

Hibiscus tea: It helps decrease blood pressure while increasing love and harmony.

Black tea: It contains Camellia sinensis. It helps increase strength and energy while repelling negative energy.

Ginger tea: It contains fresh ginger, lemon juice, honey, cinnamon and cayenne pepper It helps with nausea, stomach aches and menstrual pain.

White tea: It contains the leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis plant It helps with cleansing the body, protection and antioxidants.

Cinnamon tea: It contains tea leaves and cinnamon. It helps relieve the symptoms of colds as well as increase metabolism and act as an anti-inflammatory.

Matcha tea: It contains young tea leaves grinded into a powder. It helps with detoxifying the body and clearing the mind. To make the tea you have to mix it with hot water with a particular whisk used in different Asian cultures.

Chai tea: it contains Cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, star anise and cloves- less common things in the tea are pepper, coriander, nutmeg and fennel. It helps with calming the mind while increasing energy and helping with digestion.

When stirring the tea, stir it clockwise to bring positivity and then stir it anti-clockwise to repel negativity, then tapping on the side 3 times to seal the intent.