Fear

Technoblade, or rather Techno as he preferred was sat down on a bench. The bench didn't have much of any significance, but it did happen to be where Techno was sitting.

Techno, the man in question, was shaking violently. He was incredibly nervous for the night that would follow.

Hypixel was planning to take over their bordering lands, to help expand their territory and to reduce any form of threat to them as a whole.

The plan was that they would send multiple parties in to take over. Techno having recently applied for the Combat Task Force was given this mission as a lower ranking member of his party.

He would have to follow any and all instructions given by his immediate superiors, as anyone would.

His group was rather small, only consisting of three people, including himself.

His equal ranking partner was known as Philza, but he preferred Phil.

His superior that would be leading their party was known as Wilbur Soot.

An alert had been sent throughout the facility that issued the signal to move out.

Everyone started to quickly leave whilst Techno simply sat there, shaking more than ever.

Wilbur and Phil had gotten up and started to leave, yet Phil stopped for a moment as he noticed Techno had not stood up.

"Are you alright, Techno?" Phil asked him.

Techno looked up and instantly Phil recognized the emotion that was within him.

Fear.

"Hey, don't worry about it, i'm sure we'll be fi-" Phil was cut off mid-sentence.

Wilbur pushed Phil out of the way and kneeled before Techno.

"Are you scared, Techno?" Wilbur asked quietly.

All Techno could do was nod his head as a pitiful response. Every time he tried to speak he was caught up by his own words, tripped over his own tounge.

Wilbur smiled. "Truthfully, you should be scared. But fear is one of the main things that can hold a strong warrior back. So, then."

Wilbur stood up, put a hand on Techno's shoulder, and leaned in to whisper into his ear.

"I'm not accepting any weakness in any of my comrades. I can promise you that if you are even just one bit scared on that battlefield..."

Wilbur leaned further in and smiled ominously.

"You are going to die."

Wilbur leaned back out and ruffled Techno's hair.

"Let's get going then, shall we?"

To Be Continued...