Chapter 7: Stay

Jungkook's Playlist*

Beautiful Creatures by Illenium ft. MAX
Never Not by Lauv
Dear No One by Tori Kelly
Right Here by Keshi
Fools by Troye Sivan
Heart Miles by Jai Waetford
Sunburn by Droeloe
Mean It by Lauv
Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly
New by Daya

*I really wanted to include a short playlist of the songs that Jungkook has running in the background while hanging out with Jordan, his playlist. Anyway... enjoy!*

For the past two weeks, Jungkook had been sneaking off to his apartment every chance he got between rehearsals, where he would meet up with Jordan. He figured it would be easier to have her come to his place than trying to sneak around hers and risk getting caught by someone in her building. With her coming to his place, he at least had the confidentiality that no one would disclose his clandestine affair, and no one really questioned the young woman either, who insisted that she was just a friend of one of the residents in the building.

He had spent yet another night at his own place, telling the boys that he was going to be working on some music, which wasn't a total lie. Before Jordan had arrived, he had been working on a song that's been stuck in his head for the past few weeks, struggling with trying to get the lyrics just right as he kept scratching out the words before trying to find the right ones.

It was now early in the morning, the faint sunlight peeking in through the curtains of his bedroom. Jungkook groaned as he felt the heat disappear from his hold, a small pout on his lips as he rubbed his eyes, glancing up to see Jordan rushing to get dressed, cursing under her breath as she tried to find her shirt while she fumbled with her bra.

"Damn it, where the fuck is it?" she mumbled as she continued to look for her shirt while a small smile curled on his lips. He got out of the bed, walking towards her before wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her into him. He heard her huff, but tried not to let it bother him as he placed a soft kiss to her neck, causing her to melt into his touch.

"Where are you going? Stay," he suggested while she let out a heavy sigh, her hands wrapping around his arms feebly as she tried to push him away, but failed.

"I've got to go Kook, you know that I usually don't stay," she replied, knowing very well that her words held no truth since she'd been staying over every time he asked to for the past two weeks.

He couldn't deny the small pang he felt in his chest, but he knew that she wouldn't leave. He knew all too well that he'd been very convincing in getting her to actually stay... something that terrified Jordan since that meant that he managed to chip away at the walls she had been working so hard to build ever since she saw her ex with that girl at the coffee shop over a month ago.

"We can just hang out or something, there's nothing wrong with that, right? Besides, you stayed the last time... and the time before that, and the time before that," he muttered, calling her out on the lie as small wet kisses trailed down from her neck to her bare shoulder.

"I don't know, I just don't want this to turn into something m-"

"It won't, I know the deal," he quickly replied, trying to settle the erratic beating of his heart as it clenched slightly in his chest.

He turned her around, his lips hungrily meeting hers as she gave into him, her arms immediately wrapping around his bare shoulders as he gently pushed her against the wall. He was beyond elated with her response, grinning as he felt her tongue against his bottom lip. He continued to kiss her, putting all of his emotions into it. He was surprised when she pulled away, a playful smile on her lips.