Artimus

" Don't be a prick James " Artimus yelled at his older brother. His little sister following him around the house where he was chasing after his brother who was holding his notebook. " Why? Are you afraid I'll find out your secrets? " James said jokingly before proceeding to open his brother's notebook, which was apparently full of his secrets. But on the other hand, what secrets could an eleven year old have? " Today we are leaving hogwarts to go to our homes where we will stay for the entire Christmas break... " James started to read out loud, his voice being heard throughout the big house. Before he could continue, their father Ace, grabbed the notebook from James's hands and looked at it. " Oh, it will be took long until I see Lilith again? " His father continued, adding a bit of dramatic acting . Both James and his sister Clara were laughing. " Cut it out... Mom " Artimus yelled as he ran to his mother who was cooking in the kitchen with the elves. " Ace, you're bullying your own child? Let me see that " The mother said as she took the notebook from the father's hands and smirked before proceeding to read " Will it be long till I see her blonde hair again...? ". The entire family and elves began to laugh as Artimus crossed his hands and pouted. " Come on Arti, it's just a joke, your secret is safe with us " The mom said and winked at him, making him smile again.

The mother's name was Agatha and she was a lovely woman. She came from a poor pureblood family and got married to his father, Ace, in the age of eighteen. They both met at hogwarts and fell in love immediately. They were the sweetheats of the school. Everybody wanted to have what they had. They got married fresh out of hogwarts and had James almost immediately. All the kids in the family were beautiful and happy. They were all the joy of the party and were always loved by everyone. James would sometimes put on a record from a muggle store and sing to it. Maybe even puck up his sister and dance with her. Ace was a highly respected auror and the mother was a stay at home mother. She insisted on taking care of the kids herself. She didn't want anyone else to raise them. The family was quite wealthy and was always invited to other people's party's, muggles and wizards. They were good friends with the Scamanders and James basically grew up, learning from Newt about the magical creatures. That was the main reason as to why he wanted to become a zoologist.

Artimus loved to spend time at his house and with his family. He sometimes brought Donnie home too. He always wanted to bring Lilith home too but right now that was impossible. Maybe he would bring Claire but it wouldn't be the same. James was married to a lovely muggle girl named Mary, who he met at a pub one night. She was serving him and his friends drinks and he immediately made a move on her. He did not even hesitate. And she fell for him. All the men in that family had a certain charm but Ace and James had it way more than Artimus did. Artimus was shy when it came to asking a girl out. That could be understood by the way he talked to Lilith. Mary was pregnant with their first kid, if it was a boy they would name him George and if it was a girl they would name her Violet.

They had two homes. One in Scotland and one in London. Their London home was their main house where they would live for most of the time while the Scotland home would be for the summer or the winter. In Scotland they had thousands of acres of land where they decided to build a big mansion. In the winter it was usually filled with snow while in the summer it was filled with grass. It was one of the loveliest places . Everyone would want to live there and be a part of the family.

His childhood was filled with love and happiness. His father always took care of them and payed attention. His mother played with them and gave her love unconditionally to them. Their grandma and grandpa loved them too and so did their uncles and aunts and their cousins. They were quite a big family . All united and all loving towards each other. Certain people would describe it as too much love but truth to be told, they were an amazing family. They were famous for their family gatherings and their parties. Their grandpa, Joe, was famous for his roasted chicken and their grandma, Patricia, was famous for her mash and gravy. Their cousins, Amelia and Julian, loved playing with them and in general spending time all toghether. They wer one of the happiest families around the wizarding world and that was for certain. After all, who wouldn't he happy if everyone around you loved you...