Christmas special

Heyyy Merry Christmas guys! As a gift to you I present you with a Christmas special!

(This isn't really cannon to the main fan story here so-)

You yawned, the rays of bright light peeking into your eyelids......wait your In space it's not supposed to be this bright. You open your eyes to see Flynn shining a flashlight in your eyes.

"AHH my eyes!" You shield yourself from the light with your hands.

"Merry....Christmas." (yes he can talk for this special)  He smiled, and put the flashlight down. You sighed, and ruffled his hair.

"Merry Christmas Flynn~"

You both went to the kitchen, your eyes widened. There was a plate full of Christmas colored pancakes! ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯ he must of made them before waking you up. He saw your eyes shine with childlike excitement, he won't admit it but it made him blush a little, he pulled up a chair for you to sit in and went to get utensils.

He gave you some utensils and you both dug in. Your hunger felt satisfied  soon as you bit your first bite, he even put chocolate in the pancakes! Flynn felt like it could've used more chocolate, he just can't get enough of it!

You both finished and washed your dishes, he grabbed your hand and led you to the living room. Which had several presents under a tree.
"How did you even get-" you stood there absolutely dumbfounded. How did he even get this stuff? Earth is pretty much a recovering hellscape.

He smirked, and sat you down.
   "I....Didn't know...what your size was but....I hope you like it." He gives you a small present. You opened it and its a hoodie (insert size) with the words "Stuck with a helpless idiot." You snickered, he reveled that he had a similar hoodie that said "I'm the helpless idiot." You felt pretty loved after he showered you with presents. But you couldn't give him any in return.

"Why the long face?" He looked at your worriedly. Did you not like the gifts? He could just take them back or use them for something else.

"It's just....I couldn't get you anything.." he smiled,

"I already have everything, right here." He hugged you, in his embrace you were practically burning red. You suddenly had an idea.
"Hold on! I do have something!" You ran out of the room to go get something in the bedroom.

You came back with a mistletoe in your hands. You came up from behind and tapped Flynn's shoulder.
"What's your gift?" He chuckled. You brought the mistletoe above you both. Flynn blushed, your face was red. He chuckled and leaned in.

Despite always in the preator suit, his lips were soft. You practically melted, you're not gonna lie you felt a bit empty when he pulled away.

"Not enough"
"W-Wha-" he tackled you giving you several kisses on your face and neck. All whilst you're laughing.

"Y-You Big goof lemmie gooo~" you giggled trying to fight back. He laughed and embraced you in his arms.

"merry Christmas y/n..." he planted a kiss on your head. You smiled.
"Merry Christmas Flynn..."

"Let's stay like this for a while longer...I don't wanna clean up."
You laughed. Flynn nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck.
"Fine, but you have to clean up eventually."

Sooooo heyyy, sorry for the very long absence. Life keeps making me busy (。ノω\。) I hope you like this special bonus chapter. And have a merry Christmas!!
(Well technically it's
2 am on the 26 but whatever!) 

Oh btw
About the next chapter, it's in the works but motivations running low so oof. I'll try to get it out soon but I can't guarantee anything-