Chapter Ten

*Lets background check Leomond Grindelwald first, just to make sure wala syang tinatago 😉* also I'll discuss other clans background
——————————

Leomond Midas Grindelwald is Leomond full name. Son of Lord Maximus Midas Grindelwald, an aristocrat  which is 3rd in line to Imperial kingship throne. Osmodeus Gregory Rosthchild , Yukiko And Karlisle Father is the 2nd in line to imperial kingship( kingship means susunod na pagkahari, yes may king and queen ang exorcist world aside from the exorcist emperor which hindi marereveal sa book na ito).
Direct descendant and family member si Leomond ng Grindelwald which means pure blood exorcist sya. Anyway, apat ang faction sa exorcist world, Midas which is the Grindelwald, Gregory faction which is the Rosthchild, Zhi faction which from Yul imperial clan at Yamato faction which is from Abe clan. Belonging to a faction doesn't mean your a member of imperial family. It's all about allegiance. Exorcist world consist of outside exorcist(normal people world) and people who are born with the imperial clan. Their world is not so different from the outside people except that they lived in parallel physical world which is no different from the world that normal people knows. Same time and space and same universe. The outside exorcist which is the Bureau of Supernatural Control and Management is just an extension of the real Exorcist world. Usually ang gates  to exorcist world is distributed to Bureau's HQ. Pero may ilang mga ancient gates na kahit sa exorcist world ay bihira ang nakakaalam. One of this gates is commonly found in ancient ruins and infrastratures. Halimbawa is pyramids, premasonry building, like Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower. Sa Pilipinas is the Manila Cathedral Church and old highways. Some gates open voluntarily and close without a warnings. Only few exorcist agents can see gates of exorcism world.  They are usually called Seers. Maliban sa nakakita sila ng Gates ay kaya rin nila nakakita ng mga ghost at ibang entities and spirits na minsan ay naliligaw o lumalampas sa boundaries of worlds, rift of dimension as according to exorcist terminology. People in the known world called them "May 3rd eye " pero sa mga exorcist na nasa Bureau they simply called it Seers or minsan ay guides. Usually this agents has no specific rules aside from accompanying the Harvesters. Good combination kasi ang harvesters at Seers. Seers can see the flow of ghostly energy and the faint mana in the air that is the result of people's varying emotions. Harvester can only feel it and collect it base on the meters na dala nila. With the help of Seers mas nalalaman ng Harvester kung saan ang mas maraming good memories and emotion na pwedeng icollect. So why do harvesters collect this memories? Kasi it used to make Exorcist weapon. Talismans are heavily dependent on this. Without positive energy, a mana cannot do its function sa isang bagay na lalagyan nito. To make a mana safe from influence of negativity, it should be imbued with positive energy from good memories and emotions na ang source ay ang mga tao rin.

So balik tayo kay Leomond. Leomond has a appointed imperial bearer named Josephine Moana Gruger , a minor royalty in imperial exorcist royalty. Coincidencially, kamukhang kamukha ni Yura  ang babaeng ito lalo na pag nakaaayos sya. Hindi ito napansin agad ni Leomond kasi nga parating walang ayos si Yura( ikaw kaya ang maging depressed in 2 years, gaganda ka pa?)
Josephine is also an active exorcist, the reason why the Butler was shocked ng makita ito ay dahil sa ang pagkakaalam ng Grindelwald ay namatay ito sa last assignment nito and that is astral world exploration. It's called project Gates. Sabi ko nga there are exorcist Gates na bumubukas at sumasara without warning. The Grindelwald who's a very curious clan decided to send exploration troops to uncover the mystery. Their former project "Project Ancients" was a successful one. They successfully sealed ancients gates which includes pyramids and ancient infrastructure and took the right of securing exclusive keys to open this gates. Bakit mahalaga ang mga Gates na ito? Well, dito kasi lumalabas ang mga entities and spirits or minsan beings na hindi dapat. In ancient times this beings order the Egyptian to build pyramids according to the constellations, this constellation powers the pyramids which resulted in Gates to the astral world. They are the Egyptian gods such as Rah , Horus and others na nakipag direct contact sa mga sinaunang egyptian pero hindi rin sila nagtagal sa physical world kasi nga hindi sapat ang mana na narereceive nila sa natural environment na technically is neutral mana design for physical world natural residence such as plants and forest neutral spirits(fairies and elementals). Even the said to be god of sun Rah cannot receive Sun mana, he only deceived the ancient human by emitating the sun at the top of the pyramid thus permanently damaging his spirit.
Anyways balik tayo kay Josephine. Since the only way to seal gates is from the inside of astral world inhabited with different beings and spirits, Josephine and the whole Project Gates tried to complete the objective. Pero hindi lahat nakabalik, some gates has been closed at nalaman naman ang reason why gates suddenly open and then it closes without a warning. The culprit? The same ancient beings and spirits. The reason? Some people still believe and pray to them, mga fanatic of ancient gods thus increasing their power and enable them to momentarily open gates pero dahil sa hindi pa sapat ang narereceive nilang prayers at belief sa mga pasaway na humans na naniniwala pa rin sa kanila, the gates don't maintain its existence, kaya sumasara rin ito without a warning. Isa pa sa natuklasan ng Project Gates team ay usually, the gates open kung saan May fanatic ng mga ancient gods.
Josephine tried to uncover more ,Pero unfortunately, isa si Josephine sa hindi na nakabalik to report the findings.
It was devastating to Leomond. He loved Josephine so much. Their plans has been set. Leomond even give up being the head of the house in case his father assume kingship. All that para mapakasalan lang si Josephine who's a daughter of a concubine of minor royalty(being daughter of concubine is a disgrace in exorcist world. Mistress is a legal term of concubine but until that it remains disgrace)
After that incident Leomond ask the Council of Exorcist for Imperial Duties and Responsibilities to assign him to outside world, para doon makalimot, ayaw nya muna makita ang exorcist world for that remind him of Josephine, isa pa hindi nya rin kaya magfunction as Imperial Exorcist kung nasa ganoon siyang emotional situation, Astral dimension entities and spirit is really strong that the moment they see an opening of weakness, they can corrupt even an imperial exorcist easily.
That's the reason why an imperial exorcist like leomond is in the outside world.
Leomond was assigned in a team with an enlightener named Litia , yung girl na kasama niya ng unang makita nya si Yurang nakikipagmano mano sa possessed Trisha. Usually imperial exorcist like Leomond need only an enlightener company , they don't need a team like Yura have back then. Exemption si Karlisle kasi nga nakaseal ang mana niya that time. Enlightener was the only kind of exorcist that exist both in the outside world and the exorcist world. They are natural born exorcist that exist both worlds. It is still a mystery kung bakit. But enlightener is highly valued kaya once na makahanap sila ng Enlightener sa outside world kailangan kaagad itong malaman ng Council.
Balik uli tayo kay Leomond. He has 3 brothers and 1 Sister. 2nd in line sya sa Head of the House of Grindelwald, with exceptional talent as exorcist , He surpassed his older Brother Dismund Midas Grindelwald kaya si Leomond ang supposed to be the first in line to be house head in case his father assumed kingship. Leomond has 20 more half siblings from 10 imperial mistresses of 10 minor royal families.
————-
So ayan lang muna ang info natin kay Leomond.
Keep reading. If you want to know more about background check sa characters just leave a comment.
Medyo natatagalan ako sa pagfinish ng chapters, pero before Christmas I'll try to finish 2 or more chapters, busy na ang lola nyo Eh.
Next chapter:
Yura's first assignment as Perfect exorcist
Yan makikita na natin kayang gawin ng spirit weapon nya 😍
Keep reading.