Chapter 12

Elsa

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock, I shut it off and picked up my phone. Looking at the mirror, I look like a mess so I decided to shower first before heading downstairs. It was six in the morning, I feel better now. After drying my hair and wearing green shirt, brown cargo pants and combat boots, I head downstairs. I tied my hair in a bun as I jog down the stairs, counting.

I stopped at my tracks when I saw him sleeping on the floor, I guess Captain Jack fell out. I smiled, walking quietly to the sleeping Captain. He's peaceful. It's funny how his legs are spread and his arms are too, this one struggled in the couch. Jack then groaned, squinting his eyes. I step aback, pursing my lips as if I created a noise.

"Don't go... Baby.. Don't leave", there is pain in his voice. What's wrong? Kneeling down not so close to him, I stare to his face. Beads of tears escaped his eyes, strolling down to his precious cheek. I want to wipe it away for you. His begging, turns to whisper, followed by sobs. As I was about to wipe the tear away from his eye, Captain suddenly woke up. I fell flat on my butt, looking at him. Captain Jack breathe faster, clutching his hair. He looked messed up.

Mornings supposed to be bright.

He doesn't look like it's bright after all.

It took a minute before he realized that I am next to him, sat down shocked. "Are you okay Jack?", I asked him.

Captain Jack nodded. He stood up, breathing in. He didn't looked at me in the eye. "Hey, you might feel shy for waking up like that in front of me but... It's okay really", I said. The captain is way taller than me, I lifted my heels to give him a tap on his shoulder. "Captain.. Are you alright?", I asked. I'm concerned. Captain Jack did not look fine. He's pale, he look irritated.

Is this how he wake up every morning?

"Yeah, I'm fine", Jack said. He's about to shove my hand away when I clutch on to his shirt.

"Don't ever try to", I said. His cyan blue eyes, confused of what I am doing. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his eyes widen in shock. I pulled him close, giving him a hug. "I might not know. I will be here, just like what you did to me", I smiled. Even if the Captain just woke up, he surely smell nice. I inhaled his scent. He didn't move. Instead, I felt his arms wrapping around my waist. Signifying that he's hugging back. I felt the weight of his body on me, I pat his back. Here I am, lifting my heels just to give him a hug. I then let go, smiling at him.

"I'll cook breakfast, you go ahead and take a shower", I told him. I did not say anything but I walked inside of the kitchen. Washing my hands, I smiled at the thought that he didn't pushed me away when I hugged him. Instead, Captain Jack hugged me back. That is the only comfort I can give. I pulled out eggs and bacons out of his fridge, it's funny how he didn't like to eat pancakes. I don't see any. I start to cook, humming my favorite song Lavender's blue. I sway my hips a little as I cook.

Jack

I got out of the bathroom, a familiar aroma of food awaken me. I rushed over to the kitchen. I see a peaceful Elsa, happily cooking..my favorite breakfast. It smells exactly like Toothiana's doing. I stood frozen, I watch her sway her hips as she hum a song. She look sexy.

Wait, what?

Shut up! Doesn't mean Elsa gave you a hug, she likes you!

Well do I?

I leaned against the kitchen top, crossing my arms. I watched her for seconds before leaving her there. I went inside the walk in closet, changing for training clothes. I just went for camouflage v neck shirt, black cargo pants and combat shoes. I ran my fingers through my hair, whistling as I walk towards the kitchen.

She's done cooking, Elsa smiled at me. "Come here, your meal is served", she giggled. I appreciate her hug earlier. I wasn't suppose to hug her back but my body betrayed me.

Nodding, I walk towards her and help her set up the table. After setting up the table, Elsa said she's going to get the pitcher of water. I nodded, grabbing two high ball glasses. Once settled, we eat our breakfast quietly. Elsa smiled, she seemingly enjoy having a breakfast with me. I can't help but to adore her chubby cheeks when she chews.

I realized that I'm not eating anymore. I'm staring at her for too long, I looked away. To mention, she made a coffee for both of us and it taste super nice. Once done, I told her I will be the one to wash the dishes that she should brush her teeth and wait for me outside the house. It's now 7:30 in the morning, I finished washing the dishes and brushing my teeth also. Opening the door, I saw Elsa looking at the blue sky. Closing her eyes.

Nostalgia hit me.

She look exactly the same... As Tooth. I remembered how much she love inhaling the morning air and greet the sky whenever she step out of our house. "L-let's go?", I asked her.

Elsa nodded. "Yes Sir". She became formal. Good thing she's not being stubborn today. I never knew this side of her will amaze me.

We reached the training field. All of equipment, weapons, training sections are all complete here. My caretaker took care of it nicely. "Do two mile run with me", I said. Elsa nodded, warming up.

"Ready? Get set, go!", I told her. We start to ran, jogging together. We exited the field for now since it's a two mile run, we are running to the neighborhood. She's getting better now. Her braid swing left to right, making me zone out. I hate myself today. Why do I have to stare at her?

After a long run, we are now practicing advance shooting. I'm from the distance, watching her shoot the dummy. Her arms aren't doing good, there is something that need to be adjusted. I walked close to her, holding both of her hands. I'm standing a few inches away from her body. I can smell her fresh scent. Elsa nodded, telling me "Okay, guide me", she said.

Nodding, I put a foot forward. I supported Elsa's arms, my hands are holding her hands. "Look straight to the dummy, imagine that it's the opponent you deeply hate", I whispered. Elsa breathed in, she does what I told her. "Now shoot", I didn't even look at the dummy. I am looking at her the whole time. Elsa laughed as she hit bullseye. Our shooting eyeglasses bumped at each other when we looked at each other.

"Wow that was a great shot!", Elsa cheered.

"It is", I held her hands once again. We did it a few times before I stepped away from her back and watch her do the easier techniques I taught her. Pity, I only have two weeks to train her. By the end of the year of her last training, I wouldn't be here anymore. I will do what General Moon says, I should run for being a General. Some of the squad calls me General Frost. They said they can't wait to see me as their superior. That's not what I want, I just want to own a company and live with it. I want to live a normal life. Though I want to be a General too, I grown tired of being in the military. I can't bare to lose someone again.

Elsa jumped happily after she hit the five target spots I gave her. I looked at her shot, it's all accurate. Atta girl. "Good, now take a break and later we will do the mud train, ready yourself. You have fifteen minutes break", I told her. She nodded, running inside of the small nipa hut I have. Elsa ran inside, grabbing bottled water. I know someday, this will help her. I leaned against the pole, in which she climbed earlier to get the red silk hanging from above. It's fascinating that she did everything to grab the red silk. When Elsa slide down, she do everything just to get up again. She fell many times earlier at the tracks but she kept on standing up. Fifteen minutes had passed, I clapped once and she got inside the field. "Okay let's do this! Wohhooo!", Elsa cheered running at the mud train section. She laughed, running. I ran behind her, smiling. She really did wake up for this. Well, got to go working.

_____________________________________________

A/N;

Hey everyone how are you all doing? How's your holiday?

Have a nice day, hope you like this chapter.

Smash

Vote.

Comment

And share my story to your friends if you are enjoying it, thank you and have a great day/night! ♥