U-m-b-r-i-d-g-e whats that spell? UGLY!

FOAM FACES POV

My back was still achy from when the thing attacked. I was literally sittin in my bed doing homework (WIZARD HW IS SOOOOO MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN MORTAL HW) when I felt a cold breeze. I glanced up and the window was open. I got up to close it when something attacked me from behind, and I fell onto a dresser, than fell on the floor with the thing on top of me. A thick voice like velvet said:

"Percy Jackson. I've been waiting for this," and I tried to push him off, but he was to strong. But anyway, he was gonna bite me or something (weirdo) when my friends came in. He paused, and looked at them.

"Mormo? But how? Percy is not a 'bad kid' he isn't even a child" ANNABETHS voice was strong, but almost stuttered.

And you know the rest of the story.

Anyway, when he shoved me into the wall, that hurt a lot more than the scrape on the cheek. I cracked like stone walls or something! Like ouch. I'll feel that tomorrow. Eh. Oh well, anyway. Now all the teachers are keeping a close eye on me cuz I 'attract many monsters' and 'am a bad kid' (<That was Umbridge.) anyway, I'm in Umbridges class now. We have 1 normal class a day, cuz, well, I have no idea why. PROB something with the whole government.

"Hello, class." She announced. "Today we'll be making tomato soup, from water and shrubs." I then raise my hand. "Mr JACKSON?" (Caps not intended)

"When can we make a real potion?" I ask. This is POTIONS. Not USELESS SOUP CLASS.

"Once I know we can all handle it." She replied.

"Oh cuz Hermione only made POLYJUICE POTION without any help when she was in her first year. Yeah that's definitely not ready." I told her with sarcasm (sassarcasm) overload. Her face looked about the color the soup would be if we made it.

"Well, mr. Jackson, why don't you make a potion then." Haha jokes on her. Annabeth and Hermione made me memorize like 7 potions. I summon all the ingredients, and make dreamless sleep/sleep potion.

"Here you go." I gave her the potion.

"Well, mr. Jackson. I'm very-" she was going to say impressed but decided against it. "You made a potion. Huh. Why don't you drink it to see how it works." Isn't it illegal to force someone to drink something?

"Nah. I don't have to do anything." I replied. I don't feel like passing out in front of the class.

"Mr. Jackson, if you don't want to fail, I suggest-" she was cut off by harry, who started making the sound Chiron makes when running across tile in horse form. She visibly paled, and muttered something about half-breeds. She sat down and stared into space for a good 5 minutes until she snapped Out of it.

"We are making tomato soup, and that final. And percy, work with Draco, so he can keep an eye on you." This was her version of punishing me. Ugh. I walk over, and sit down, to receive a kick to the shins under the table. Not that it hurt much, more like it angered me.

"Kick me one more time malfoy, and I will send you to Neptune so he can destroy you." I muttered under my breath. He, of course, thought of the planet, not the roman God.

"Who calls planets dudes?" He sneered.

"Uh, I'm talking about the roman God, Neptune." I reply in my duh-you-stupid tone. He got it this time.

"Ms. Umbridge, Percy's threatening me." He tattled.

"Am not. He kicked me, and I told him to stop in my own words." I told her. She took his side. Like usual.

"What, exactly, did you say?" She asked in her im-accusing-innocent-boys voice (that's what I thought.)

"I told him I'd send him to Neptune to get destroyed if he kicks me one more time." I told her. She took the same route as malfoy. The whole planet thing. Yeah.

"The planet?"

"No, the roman God. My DADS roman equivalent."

"That's definitely a threat. Detention, tomorrow during war." Her face resembled a witch. Not like any of these people, but like the evil green EHAHAHA black cat Halloween ladies.

"I do hope you are kidding, because if you are not, I'm sure all of the teachers can argue against, and headmistress McGonnagle will fire you if you even try, and not to mention many gods will be on your bad side, which is not good, trust me, I've had more than enough in my lifetime, and also, some demigods who can choke you by simply laying a finger on your throat." I rambled sorta. My words hit her in the face. Literally. When I said that, some muggle borns threw paper airplanes with my speech at her, and soon she had 3 paper airplanes sticking out of her hair.

"Fine, but trust me, if you survive, you will wish you didn't." Now that's a threat.

"Looks like I need to tell mcgonnagle you threatened me." I replied nonchalantly. Pure fury appeared on her face, making her look incredibly ugly. She had like 4 chins, lines under her eyes, and a red face with pink hair, and red and pink do NOT go together. Apparently I wasn't the only one who saw it. SomeONE (Leo) started cheering. As in pigtail short skirt popular Pom Pom GIRL cheering. (What's up with me doing that today?)

GIMME A U.
U
GIMME A M.
M
GIMME A B.
B
GIMME A R.
R
GIMME A I.
I
GIMME A D.
D
GIMME A G.
G
GIMME A E.
E
WHATS THAT SPELL? UGLY,
WHOOOOO

Eventually the whole class was cheering and laughing, and so she just stood up eerily calm, and left. She didn't come back for the remaining 23 minutes.

"That was fun." I said smiling to Annabeth. "Except for the whole having to sit next to that bug." I started to frown. "Well it's time to start the wizard ing portion of preparing for tomorrow.

.

.

.

.

HIYA UNITATOES, FIRST OFF. IM SORRY HOW RANDOM MY BOOK IS, I LITERALLY THINK I HAVE ADHD, NOT LIKE IN A FICTIONAL WISHING FOR SIGNS OF A DEMIGOD, BUT I CAN NEVER FOCUS ON ONE THING. RIGHT trickster_cannons ?? Can't you... AGREEE. BUT ANYWHO. I HAVE OVER 40k READS. LIKE. WOAH. WHAT HYY HOW BLANCNE ASDFGHJKL THANKS LKJHGFDSA. AND ALSO...
.
UNICORN BYE