Coming Home

Tony and Steve just got married a while before they adopted their first son Peter the just finished a recent mission from the Avengers and are coming home to excited 8 year old Peter.

*****

Tony's P.O.V: Steve and I just recently got back from our mission with the Avengers and Steve and I cab finally relax for once with our 8 year old Peter we can finally spend time with him as a family.I remember when we first layed eyes on him he was adorable,but Steve layer eyes on him first we had a mission he was only a nay Steve saved him his parents had died they left a note who ever may found him to take care of him and it was our first month that Steve and I have been married abduction we we found him our little bundle of joy but something bit him while he was in the building some toxic spider Bruce had said he was lucky that he was alive, but he seem just fine but we didn't really know about the side affects of the spider but we have to give him a check up every week just incase or something abnormal.I remember like it was yesterday Steve was begging me for us to keep him he finally convince me to say yes and I'm glad I did Steve and Peter mean th world to me.

(Steve sets down the plate for each of with pancakes,back&eggs)

(8 year old Peter cone running down stairs from his new room from the smell of delicious breakfast) "DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!"

(Peter jumps on me and now is sitting on my lap)

"Whoa where's the fire son" as I laugh slightly and smirk at both Steve and Peter.

"sorry dad I'm just so excited that you and pops are finally home again I missed you abduction pops so much plus don't tell aunt pepper but see really sucks at videos games and its boring always beating her at it"

(I burst out laughing Steve yells at me) "Tony!!"

"what you got to admit that was funny" as I dig in to my food Steve makes the best breakfast (Steve just shakes his head)
(Peter starts eating his food)" hey pops daddy are we going to do something together today?" "Of...( Steve cuts me off) " Yes Peter of course we are just you, me and, your father.

(Steve giggles and whispers to me) " psst remember when you were trying to get Pete to say "dada" when he was a baby instead he called you "mama"

(I cross my arms) "yes I remember" I give off a pout on my face. (Steve hugs me ) "you know I love you Tony"

"yes I know and I love you too your much a tease" a

(I run up to Peter and pick him up and spin him around and town back on the ground he burst into laughter) Steve in a concerned voice "be careful you two you could drop him Tony"Peter and sighs "Awwww okay Papa "(Steve walks into the living room to watch the news) I ask Peter " Hey son where would you like to go anywhere at all I heard the carnival is in town (Peter jumps on my lap) he yells "REALLY CAN WE!!!"

"of course Petey" knowing that Steve would say yes.(Steve walks in ) "what's all the yelling about?"

(Peter jumps off my lap, walks up to Steve Peter looks at me I nod ) "pops?", "yes Petey?" as Steve gives off a confused look." Can we go to the carnival together?" "Ohhh the carnival is in town that sounds wonderful we can leave right now why don't we pick out your outfit and then once your ready your father and I will get ready and we will go" (Peter comes.to squeeze both Steve and I) "THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU ARE THE BEST PARENTS A BOY COULD EVER HAVE!!!" (Peter grabs Steve and runs up stairs ) I laugh with a smirk "Well isn't sonera one exited"
*******
***A/N**

Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter tell me if you have any concerns I do enjoy writing thank YOU guys for at least reading it I am making more chapter so you guys know.me