What They Buy You For Christmas! (Christmas Special)

KARASUNO:

- Kageyama : Kageyama buys you a matching set of pyjamas with your name on the back and his has his name on the back as well. He might have also bought two flight tickets to Singapore for a holiday after his next tournament.

- Hinata : Hinata buys you a massive gift basket filled with lollies, chocolates and some toys. He also buys you a teddy bear because when he saw it, it reminded him of you. Pls protect him.

- Sugawara : Sugawara bought you a very expensive necklace. Made from some of the finest diamonds in Tokyo, this boy spent over $900 dollars on your present!

- Tsukkishima : Tsukkishima bought you a blanket with custom photos of you and his favourite memories. On the other side of the blanket was a message saying merry Christmas and a big dinosaur.

- Daichi : Daichi would be similar to Suga, so he bought a diamond coated bracelet that had your name enclaved in the centre. He also bought you chocolates and flowers with it because he thought it wasn't enough. 

- Nishinoya : Istg he is the type to buy you lingerie. No joke tho, I mean he bought you a matching set that was black with gold hearts and you were kind of impresses but creeped out how he found out your sizes in those. 

- Kiyoko : Kiyoko bought you your favourite dog breed. That time at the park when she asked you, you thought nothing of it but now you know what she was scheming. She also bought you a bouquet of roses and chocolates.

- Yaichi : Yaichi bought you two a trip to a resort in the Philippines! Not only did she buy that but she bought you a pet bunny because she heard that its your favourite animal and omg she's so innocent and precious pls protect.

AOBA JOHSAI:

- Iwazumi : He got you a personalised glass photo of you and his favourite memory as well as some body scrubs, lip balms, hand creams, body butters that all came in a large pack. This boy wanted to go simple but he was having a hard time finding what you liked so he asked Oikawa.

- Oikawa : Oikawa bought you this couple watch where you can communicate through it when he has to go out of state for volleyball. He also bought you an oversized jumper with his and your initials on the front. Who knew Oikawa could be so cute. 

SHIRATORIZAWA:

- Tendou : Tendou buys you a wearable blanket with the makeup palette you've been wanting for months now. He searched through your draws to see what palette you didn't have and made sure you didn't buy it before Christmas.

- Ujishima : This big boy bought you a customised diamond necklace with your initials on it. He also bought a photo of you and him at the beach and framed it as a present for you with an adorable message on the back of the photo!

FUKURODANI:

- Akaashi : Akaashi would give you the whole world if he could but he couldn't so he gave you the things you were wanting most. He bought you some new air pods after you broke the last pair, and a large teddy bear plush because it's just so adorable omg.

- Bokuto : Bokuto bought you a set of candles that had 30 large candles in it; all smelling different. He also bought you a blow up waterslide so in the heat, you and him can cannonball in the blow up pool. He mainly got that just so he could jump in it. 

NEKOMA:

- Kuroo : This sweet boy got two tickets to Hawaii where you would relax before you had to go back and into one of the final matches. He also bought a set of customised items including a customised necklace, bracelet, jumper and even bought matching pyjamas! (He may have borrowed money from Kenma because it was so much money.)

- Kenma : Kenma bought you the newest just-released iPad 12. He also bought you a phone and all these other electronics just so he could have better connection with you when you played Minecraft while he was away at games.

- Lev : Levvy boi bought you a crystal ornament from Russia that had both your names enclaved in your favourite stone and also bought you a pet cat. Its a Russian cat for your notice so you cant forget to give the cat Vodka. Hehe.

--------------------------------

I put the images there if you want you can save them! I won't be posting ON Christmas day so I'm posting it earlier! I hope you enjoyed and have a Merry Christmas! - Your friendly weeb!