How Long They Take In The Shower

KARASUNO:

- Kageyama : Over an hour. This boy is all about cleanliness.

- Hinata : Less that 5 minutes. He wouldn't want to spend too long on there because he wants to practice volleyball or hangout with you and Kageyama.

- Sugawara : Ten minutes. He is just decent; not too long but not too short. He tries to keep it low because he doesn't want to cause more money on the bills.

- Tsukkishima : Around fifteen minutes. He takes his time listening to music and playing with his dinosaurs you bought him for his birthday.

- Daichi : A good solid ten minutes. Simple and just average like every other teenage boy.

- Nishinoya : Less than 3 minutes. This boy wants to get out the shower as quick as he can so he can cuddle you. You practically forced him to shower. Hehe.

- Kiyoko :  A good 20 minutes. A nice time to relax, breathe, listen to chill music and have some nice smelling candles lit. 

- Yaichi : I think 30 minutes. She would be a classic girl. Singing, dancing, making up random scenarios; she may even ask if you want to join her karaoke session in the shower!

AOBA JOHSAI:

- Iwazumi : 10 minutes. Like Suga and Daichi, something that will just wash off the dirt and keep his cleanliness to standard is enough for him.

- Oikawa : FOR EVER. This boy stays in the shower for wayy to long. Istg he is the type to wash his hair four times and then dance and sing to Taylor Swift in the shower. 

SHIRATORIZAWA:

- Tendou : 20 minutes. Tendou would take his time to relax after a long hard day at school and volleyball practice and this would just be his time of the day where he's calm.

- Ujishima : 10 minutes. He just wants standard like Iwazumi but if it was on weekends, he would spend a good half an hour in the shower and probably invite you to join him. (Ikyk.)

FUKURODANI:

- Akaashi : 20 minutes. Simple and since he is just such a chilled and relaxed guy, he needs this time to clear his mind like Tendou.

- Bokuto : 5 minutes. This ball of energy would only need a five minute shower because he NEEDS cuddles asap after he gets back from practice. You just refused to cuddle him because he was stinky.

NEKOMA:

- Kuroo : 15 minutes. This busy bedhead would need fifteen minutes because he would wait to see if you would want to join him and then he would probably use your body wash because he likes the smell of you on him. :)

- Kenma : 5 minutes or less. You got to understand, he wants to play his games. You HAD to force him into the shower and after many attempts to shower this stinky boi, he gave in. Smh about time.

- Lev : 10 minutes. Taking his time to admire how you set up your little 'shower station' filled with bath bombs, shower salts, shampoos, shaving creams and more. Sometimes he likes to go through the new ones you got and smell them because they smell like you. (Omg please protect him I love him sm!)