How You Meet!

KARASUNO:

- Kageyama : Through a volleyball match. He locked eyes with you as you were entering the court for your game against another girls team.

- Hinata : At a supermarket. As he was buying meat buns, he clumsily dropped them on his way out and you helped him up and bough him new ones. You became good friends after that.

- Sugawara : At the park. You were having a picnic and Sugawara went under a tree near you. You guys eventually offered each other food and got each other numbers.

- Tsukkishima : On his way to school. Tsukki was just casually walking down the street to Karasuno until you bumped into him rushing past and leaving him speechless and flustered.

- Daichi : Through his sister. Your really good friends with Daichi's Sister who is the same age as him. When you went over to her house you saw him and it was love at first sight.

- Nishinoya : School. He saw your beautiful figure walking through the school hallway and he immediately ran up to you and asked for your number. (Haha what would you expect its Noya we're talking about)

- Kiyoko : Manager. Your the manager of Nekoma High and you met her at training camp when all the managers were together. You guys eventually started hanging out a lot after that!

- Yaichi : Your pretty dumb so you had to get a tutor to help you in English. Out of luck, Yaichi offered to help you and that's when you first met her!

AOBA JOHSAI:

- Iwazumi : Practice. You were practicing in the Aoba Johsai volleyball gymnasium and as he walked in you slipped on the floorboards making him catch you. Oh how flustered he was when he saw your beautiful face. 

- Oikawa : You were reading under a cherry blossom tree enjoying the fresh warm air. Oikawa usually goes to that tree as well when he wants to relax and think but he spots a rather beautiful and calm girl so of course he goes up to you and greets you.

SHIRATORIZAWA:

- Tendou : Being the new manager of Shiratorizawa was a big thing and one boy had caught your eye as his personality stood out. Tendou being the confident person he is went up to you first to meet you and he instantly fell in love with your touch.

- Ujishima : Childhood friends. You already knew Ujishima since you were young and you guys were best friends until you had to move away for your fathers business and you never saw him again until that day.

FUKURODANI:

- Akaashi : Training camp. You were at training camp enjoying the fresh air and watching the stars. Akaashi usually did the same so he sat next you you and you guys eventually got each others numbers!

- Bokuto : Party. You were at your friend Akaashi's party and Bokuto and you started to talk. For the first time in his life he was actually really shy!

NEKOMA:

- Kuroo : Volleyball. Being the sassy queen you are you walked up to Kuroo with attitude after he 'accidently' hit your teammate in the head with a volleyball. After you scolded him he was left speechless and so was his team but a smirk appeared on his face as he watched you walk away like a model. 

- Kenma : Online. You were playing animal crossing and you came across a character called 'Kenma'. You eventually started hanging out with him in his dimension and it made him happy he had a friend to play with online besides rooster head.

- Lev : Ice cream parlour. Lev bumped into you at an ice cream parlour making your ice cream fall. Of course he felt guilty so he bought you a new one and then rushed back to Yaku to tell him the embarrassing moment. 

----------------

Hey guys hope you liked this one the next one I will do will be good as well! Have a good day! - Your friendly weeb!