{11} power

it was awhile before marcel decided to let u go and checking again to make sure u weren't hurt. he then decided that it wasn't safe for u to be by yourself because he thought u would do something bad to yourself so he brought u to the mikaelson mansion, " seriously marcel iimmm finnneee" u were complaining the whole way while he was dragging u ." marcel what is that noise I could here it from a mile away" Rebekah says popping your head out of the gates to the mansion , marcel finally put u down and u tried to make a run for it before he grabbed your wrist." don't even think about it" he says pushing u towards Rebekah " ugh" u grunt in frustration "so what is she doing here ?" Rebekah asks , u were about to say something before the ancestors were trying to tell u something and u froze up .

u were in a white abyss , nothing in there but yourself . u see a door open out and see an old women , " don't be alarmed I am the ancestor who called on u " she says keeping her distance away" I'm here to warn u that my fellow ancestors were thinking about doing bad dead's like sacrificing the new hybrid baby" she says with pity, u clench your jaw from anger " well cant u tell them to not do it !" u shout in frustration " they have there mind set in stone and be careful they are bringing back the harvest girls as well to finish the harvest festival" she says " why me why not Freya or Divina , I'm ne to all this witch stuff" u say " that's why I called u , I want to be reborn and if I want to do that I must pass down my power " she says in a more calm voice " what why cant u just keep it and be reborn as a witch again?" u ask" I don't want to be reborn as a witch I want to have a free life , I've been living for centuries and I just want to find peace" she tells u walking closer to u with every step." wait s-stop I don't think I'm r-ready" u say taking baby steps backwards " but of course your ready that's why I called on u " she says up to your face now placing her thumb on your forehead and her other thumb on your chin , u can feel the heat building up until it becomes unbearable , u start screaming from the pain "its almost finished , I know my power is to much but u must hang in there" she sys while u fall onto your knees now .the dark abyss took over.

u wake up in a gasp seeing Klaus and marcel towering over u , with Rebekah and Divina near your feet looking worried . u stayed there in silence until Klaus spoke up " are u alright love ?" he asked u with worry " I-I think so " , u look at Divina and she can already feel the power from inside u so she knew what just happened to u , u just stayed in Klaus's arms until he lifts u up and brings u inside . u can hear Marcel's voice from the distance talking to Rebekah." thank u for letting her stay with u guys " he says" but of course she's like a sister to me" .

Klaus brings u to a room u didn't recognise until u saw the paintings and new it was his room , he places u down onto the bed placing the blanket over u . u eyes slowly get heavier and shut feeling Klaus's soft lips touch your forehead " goodnight night , love" 

u hear his footsteps distance away until the door shut and u went into a dreamless sleep.