{6} what is this feeling

u knew u weren't sleeping anymore but u didn't want to open your eyes so u just lay there for awhile until u hear footsteps into your room , u relax your body so they think your sleeping ."I'm sorry u have to go threw all of this , love" u knew it was Klaus speaking as he's the  only one who says love to u . u hear footsteps leaving your room so u open your eyes and look at the windows , u close your eyes and let  the the warmth of the sun heat your skin . u get out of bed and put on your shoes and u grab your bag , u head down the stairs carefully making sure no ones following u , u get to the main courtyard  of the building and while u were walking to the gate u hear someone cough . u look around to see marcel ,Klaus and Elijah all staring down at u from the balcony.

"when did u wake up and didn't we tell u to rest!?" Klaus raised his voice , u stood there without saying a word "just stay for dinner at least u haven't eaten in 2 days" marcel asked ." fine" u walk back into he hallway to the dinning room , u sat down and just waited there , Klaus came walking in going straight to the bar without noticing your there , he turns around and asks" do u want some whiskey " u just nodded your head . he gave u a glass and sat beside u , it was awkward for a few minutes until Klaus started speaking " u were awake when I came into your room weren't u , since your awake now I might as well tell u this" " y

l

u are a strong , your loved , your beautiful so very beautiful " he trails off staring into your eyes slowly going in , u slowly movie forwards as well until Hailey and marcel walked in , u quickly parted . everyone else came in and u all started to eat " y

did u kill those vampires?" marcel interrupts , everyone stopped eating and looked at u , u didn't want to look up because u felt ashamed, ashamed that u killed someone who used to be a human but still has a heart . u looked up at him with a straight face " yes " everyone slightly widened there eyes  " they were attacking me so I went in with the second hit , and  killed them " u say while showing your bite wound . " now will u excuse me but i think I'm going to head home now " u say while grabbing your coat and head for the main entrance when u were about to leave Klaus came in front of u and kissed u gently on the lips , u kiss him back and slowly your lips separated from one another.

"stay safe alright love?" u nod while smiling . u walk back to your apartment until u see two vampires attacking a women and then u see her child , u get pretty mad so u go up to the vampires and pull them by the hair and push them away from the mother and daughter. y stood in front of them and watched the vampires looking pissed , they were about to bite u until u get the whispers again and started whispering something u didn't know and both of the vampires necks snapped. u didn't even know that u could do that " that's one way to go down " u say smirking looking down on the vampires . u turn around the the mother and daughter and tell them to leave but u thought they were more scared of u then vampires so they sprinted away , u sigh and walk out of the alleyway . u walk home thinking about the kiss u and Klaus had . u smile to yourself and ask yourself " is this love?"