{12}the new witch

HEY GUYS SORRY THAT THE CHAPTERS SO FAR HAVE BEEN QUITE SHORT I WAS BUSY OVER THESE DAYS BUT STILL TRIED TO UPDATE THE STORY FOR U GUYS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

u wake up with a huge headache and forgot where u were and then started getting visions of yesterday and remember that your in Klaus's room, " Klaus's room!" this time u say out loud . u get out of the bed quickly and put on your shoes and leave the room. u tip toed down the stairs until u hear peoples voices . u stop in your tracks and hide behind a wall listening to what they were saying ." listen even if she does have these strong powers now she does not deserve to be in the mess we are all in right now!!" Klaus's said with a really loud voice" I'm not saying she said what I'm saying is that the ancestors are gonna want to harvest all her power till she's dead !!" Divina shouted back , u then remembered what the ancestor told u ' there planning to finish the harvest festival which means they need Divina and my power which will be yours' . u were scared to walk out there and tell them so u walked out of the back passage . 

u walked down the streets with raining pouring down your face , " what did I do wrong , why was I put into this world its cool and all but its to traumatizing " u whisper to yourself until u stopped by a wall and fell to the ground , placing your head onto your knees.

"do endure the guilt " u hear a loud whisper to your ear . u flinch ."w-what was that " u said standing to your feet .

 two vampires jumped in front of u , u flinch from the surprise " are u y

l

" the dark haired one asks u " y-yes" u reply back scared thinking they might kill u . " yep its her grab her " the other one said , the dark haired one lifted u over his shoulders and they started heading back to the mansion . " YAH LET ME GOO" you say trying to get out of his grasp " jeez shut up already your gonna burst my eardrums" the other vampire said , u give him the look , u slowly open your mouth about to scream so loud u might actually burst his ear drum "DROP HER , drop her" the other vampire guy rush's to say , the dark haired vampire nodded and dropped u , literally ." thank you " u say rolling your eyes , dusting off your clothes.

" where are we going may I ask?" u say in an annoyed tone " to the mikaelson mansion " the dark haired one said not even taking a peek at u . u are annoyed because u just ran from that place .

u were at the large front gates of the mansion soaking wet and ready to bolt out of there. u looked at the two guys who just stood there waiting for u to enter , u made a dash for it going into an alley way and hiding behind a large bin panting . " where did she go I cant get her scent!!" the vampire said . u noticed they left your alley way and u had a pretty good prank in mind .

even though u knew the ancestor  was reincarnated but just wished that her witch spirit or whatever is still there. u got a quick flash of light and then it felt like u knew everything , u smirked.

u go to  a different alley way and and projected a fake body of yourself bloody on the ground . u scream so they think your getting attacked . u quickly run threw the back passaged of the mansion until u get inside onto the second floor. u see marcel and Klaus pacing worrying about where u are. u smirk knowing it was close.

the two vampires walk in carrying your fake bloody body . u start snickering and tried keeping yourself from laughing so hard . 

" WHAT HAPPENED!!" Klaus yelled at the two vampires grabbing your body from the vampires hands. marcel stood there speechless while the rest of the siblings were shocked and Hailey ran to your body almost crying. Freya and Divina felt something was wrong until the figured out what was going on and they started laughing. the rest looked at them with a furious look. 

at this point u couldn't hold it anymore , u burst out laughing and they all saw u on the second floor. Klaus dropped your fake body but u felt its pain " ow jeez I can still feel its pain u know"  u say going down the stairs trying to stop laughing " that was probably the best prank I've ever seen " Divina says also trying to stop herself from laughing . " u think that was A JOKE " Klaus said raising his voice , " sorry i didn't really think that u guys would care if i was dead " u say unfazed. everyone stayed silent at that comment " why did u guys help her with this prank anyways marcel looks over at freay and divina . (they still don't know I'm a witch)" they didn't actually help me , the didn't even know about this pranks " u whisoered the last part " what do u mean they didnt help u " klaus asks with confusion " oh my god how didnt we figure it out already " rebekah says with an annoyed face " your a witch" hailey says " ye" u say looking down at your feet.

the whole room was in silence...