{2}In two weeks time

"um are u alright ?" marcel asks u with concern . "oh I'm sorry I must've zoned out I do that a lot , anyways I'm in a rush I'm sorry once again" u say while u jog past him , (oh my god oh my god I just met the marcel the one who is a vampire he's even wearing the daylight ring and everything , what did I get myself into) when u get to your apartment u grab your wallet and make sure u have enough money and u do so u head back to the candle shop and the cashier just gave her a smile when she checked out "thank u" u say with a smile on your face after getting a really nice candle , u put your candle into your bag and went to a few other shops . while u were walking u then thought that since there's a lot a vampires here its best to starting drinking vervain u head to that magic shop and u start looking around and u cant seem to find it u go to the cashier lady and ask if they have any vervain tea ? "oh yes we don't have it on the shelves because people like to steal it a lot " she says in a giddy voice , she hands the vervain tea to u and u pay her " thank u !" u say while walking out of the shop , u place the tea in your bag with the candle and u decided to head home ."today was a long day , and definitely didn't think I would meet marcel in the process " u mumble to yourself . u get dressed into some plain grey sweatpants and an old college jumper , u head to the kitchen to turn on the kettle for the vervain tea , while that's boiling u look up how many times u have to drink the vervain tea before it wears out , you then hear the kettle stop boiling the water meaning its done , u go to grab the small bag of leaves and plop it down in the hot water while stirring it around . u grab the cup and go to the balcony and u lean on the railing while sipping on your tea that's surprisingly very good , u close your eyes letting the cool air hit your face until u feel someone or something I starring at u  u quickly open your eyes looking down at the street but to find nothing , u just sigh and head to bed.

two weeks has passed since u have came to new Orleans the whole time u would buy decorations and plants for the apartment since it was very plain  when u came but u also got a job . u work at Gillespie's pub as a bartender as u did have a bartender  job in your original world .today was a weird day u stay sitting down on your coach and u thought about your family from original world thinking of what there reactions would be to there daughter was missing , u thought of your old friends hoping they aren't to sad . u let a tear slip down your cheek thinking about all the memories u had with them knowing that u might not ever see them again , u wipe your tears away and u noticed that u need to get ready for work.

u grab your bag that has your phone , keys and wallet , u leave your apartment locking your door and walk to the restaurant since it was very near , u also had your reusable mug that had your vervain tea in it

u grab your bag that has your phone , keys and wallet , u leave your apartment locking your door and walk to the restaurant since it was very near , u also had your reusable mug that had your vervain tea in it .u go to the back door seeing Sophie taking out the trash  u say hi and she waves back , u place your jacket on a hanger and your bag to , u place your phone in the apron pocket .u start wiping down tables and then u go behind the bar to get the glass's out and to refill the straw cup . the restaurant was now opened and people started to order and u were making a cocktail , while shaking the cocktail u see Camille walk in since her shift has started , u greet her with a smile  she smiles back . u finish the cocktail u were making and got a five dollar tip .

u were near the back entrance eating your salad when u see Camille talking to somebody and that somebody is Klaus Mikaelson  ( oh my god I cant believe it I've seen Klaus in person now Jesus Christ I better stop looking before it gets weird ) u thought almost choking on your salad. your lunch break is now over u place your salad back into your bag and head back behind the bar , u walk past Camille to get to your station and u can tell Klaus is starring at u , u pretend u don't notice and start refilling the ice tray . u hear Camille whispering " stop starring at her its weird" Camille said in a whisper voice "I've never seen her around is she new Camille?" Klaus said with curiosity in his eyes . 

at this point its annoying that they think I cant hear them" that she your talking about is right here and yes I am new here thanks for asking" u say without looking at them while making a cocktail. Camille was about to say something when two drunk men start fighting. u sigh knowing your going to have to stop it . u clean your hands and and walk out behind the bar and walked towards the two fight adults " excuse me u cant do that here would u please take this outside " u said with a nice voice , the two men ignored u and kept fighting one of them pushed u a bit. that's when u got mad you took off your apron and gave it to Camille "I'm gonna ask u again can u please leave this restaurant" this time u said with a more annoyed voice "are u kicking us out little girl" the old man said with a scoff "yes  yes I am kicking u out so leave both of u" they just ignored u and that's when u snapped u grabbed of the guys arm twisting it around dragging him to the door and throwing him out u gave the other guy the dead look he was about to punch u but u dodged it effortless and he tripped on his own feet and fell forward , u just wiped your hands together and walked back inside closing the door behind u ,  Camille gave your apron speechless ,  while u were putting it on u said " I did a bodyguard job for 4 years" "that was good technique u had there " Klaus said with a smirk "thanks" u said annoyed after those two men had fought .Klaus had left and Camille's shift had ended so she said goodbye to u  . it was your time to head home , you wipe the tables and grabbed your coat and your bag and left saying goodbye to Sophie . u were walking home until when u were passing an alley way u see.... a vampire feeding off of a human , u stood there frozen ( why am I just standing here get out of there) u start sprinting home looking back once in awhile to make sure it was following u . u finally get to your apartment and lock the door in a instant . u get dressed out of your work clothes into some sweats and a t-shirt go to the living room and turn on the tv . u weren't really focusing on the  tv u just kept thinking about the incident that happened ( I regret thinking in the past that it would be so cool to come to this world but in reality it feels to real and scary) , u decided it was best to go to bed , u turn off all the lamps and slide into your bed u slowly close your eyes until darkness filled your vision 

it was around midnight until there was a knock on the door ......