{9}welcome back home

its been one whole month now since my birthday nothing much really happened accept marcel found out I was the one who killed his vampires and he wasn't to happy about it , Hailey is throwing a baby shower some where this week so I have to go shopping a get something now that I think of it. the whispers have gotten more annoying when they come but they rarely do anymore ... I need to stop talking and get to the present time

"no wait Hailey these balloons look way better , they a baby pink colour!" u say to Hailey. u guys were shopping for the baby shower and were looking for balloons ," there to plain but I do like the colour"  Hailey says keeping her eyes on some other colours" I'm never shopping with u ever again" u say rolling your eyes " that's nice-" Hailey said not paying to much attention to what u just said.

after a long day u two were walking home holding loads of bags but of course u were carrying most because she's pregnant , u get to your apartment. " finalyyy we are home " u say falling down onto the coach " every part of my body hurts " u say with your face in the pillow " it wasn't that bad" Hailey says " u made us go to 10 different shops JUST FOR BALLOONS !" u shouted , Hailey ignores u and heads to the kitchen to grab a tub of ice cream and pickles " ew" u say in disgust " what its my cravings " she said in a hurt tone .

another hour passed with u to just laying on the coach talking about who to invite to the part until u heard a knock on the door . u stood up and went to the door checking the peek hole to check who it was and it was marcel , u opened the door and marcel looked pretty worried about something " hey what's up u look worried did something happen?" u ask " ye Klaus is going mental back at his place , he's mad about Divina bringing back his father from the dead and i need u to calm him down " he says in a hurry " wha-" he pulls u by the arm and lifts u up and zooms away to the mansion , " i never agreed to any of this and u made me leave Hailey there all by her self " u say " he's in his room " Elijah says popping his head out of no where.

u head up the stairs and walk down the hall way to his room, u can already hear him throwing everything around . u knock on his door and open it slowly quickly ducking when i chair flew your way . " um Klaus its me " u say in more of a whisper tone " what are u doing here " he says in an annoyed tone , u could tell he was hurt and u started tearing up knowing his feelings , u sprint up to him and give him a big hug , u sobbed in his shoulders and he hesitated before hugging u back . he started to tear up as well " I'm sorry for worrying u " he says with a more relaxed voice this time " u idiot " u whispered with your face in his shoulder .

after a few minutes u slowly part ways to look up at his tall figure and u place your hand onto his cheek gently wiping his tears away " u don't have to be alone during this time , u have your siblings and your friends and ... me " u say almost tearing up again , he then places his hands on both of your cheeks wiping your tears as well " I'm sorry , love " he says , he slowly moves in and u do the same . u were about and inch away before Hailey barged in " oh my god thank god your ok " Hailey gasping for air looking like she just ran a marathon  , u and Klaus quickly part ways before she noticed what was happening " ye don't worry I'm fine " u say smiling " c'mon we need to keep working on the party plans " she says pulling your arms , u quickly wave goodbye to Klaus , he waves back .

after 2 hours u were back at home  alone , u were already changed out of your clothes and into so pyjamas . u walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth . while u were brushing your teeth u got a massive headache and it just got worse and worse so u rushed to your phone and called the first person on your contacts , it was marcel . " p-pick up please" u say in between sobs " hello?" marcel answers " oh thank god marcel I don't know what's happening to m- ahhh" u quickly scream in pain falling to the floor also dropping your phone . your hands slowly looked like they were becoming dust and all u could hear  is marcel screaming your name threw the phone and telling u he will be there as fast as he could . after your hands were gone it was your arms then legs that started to dust away , u looked at yourself in the mirror watching yourself disappear, everything went black after your full body disappeared .

u wake up back in your original world " oh my god " u say shocked , u were in the same clothes that u were before and u were looking at your tv seeing that your episode paused " don't tell me that was all a dream it felt to real to be a dream !?" u quickly remembered u had a scar on your cheek for the car accident and u quickly ran to the bathroom to see if it was there . . . and it was " so it was real? this is just to confusing!" u say pacing around in your sitting room ." how can I be back?"

" I guess I'm back home .."