1.1

"Up. Get up. Now!" Aunt petunia bangs the door.

Wake up, cousins! We're going to the zoo! Dudley jumps on the stairs.

We both go to the kitchen. "Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything." Aunt petunia tells harry.

Yes, Aunt Petunia. He replies

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee!"

Yes, Uncle Vernon. I grabbed his coffee handing it too him giving him a fake smile

Aren't they wonderful, darling? Aunt Petunia says in awe.

How many are there? Dudley.

Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself. Uncle Vernon replies with proud tune in his voice

"Thirty-six?! But last year last year I had thirty-seven!!"

"Err yes, well, some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year."

"I don't care how big they are!"

I rolled my eyes I don't even get presents and when I do I share with harry.

"Oh, now, now, now.
This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, pumpkin?" Aunt Petunia rubbes his back calming him down.

We walked outside in our worn out clothes. I had aunt Petunia's old clothes when she was younger. They were mostly dresses. Harry had Dudleys clothes that don't fit him anymore.

I'm warning you now, you too. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in.

____________________________________

A/N: it's 12:00 and i'm too lazy so basically harry can speak to snakes and set a python on dudley
つ ◕_◕ つ 🏆.

"Ow!"
"What happened?!" He grabbed my hair and harrys fringe.

"I swear I don't know"! I tell him "One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!"

"There's no such thing as magic!" He throws us in the cupboard then closes the vent.

An owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses' roof Harry leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had two with our names on it with our address of where we slept. Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Harry walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, then walks to his seat with our letter.

Dudley noticed harry giving me a letter."Dad! Look! Twins got a letter!"

"Hey, give it back! It's mine!"

"Yours? Who'd be writing to you?"

The look at the letter aunt Petunia's eyes widen and Uncle Vernon get mad.

The days passed and more and more letters come. There either burning them or riping them apart.

"Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?"

Dudley shrugs "Because there's no post on Sunday?" I say handing him his cookie.

"Ah, right you are, (y/n). No post on Sunday. Ha! No blasted letters today. No, sir. Not one single bloody letter, not one."

Harry and I saw a shadow outside the window. Outside, millions of owls are perched. "No, sir, not one blasted, miserable-"

As Uncle Vernon was talking, a letter shoots out of the fireplace and zips across Vernon's face, cutting him off. There is a rumbling and then millions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace. The family shrieks in horror as Harry and I watch in amazement.