1.4

*Ring Ring* I woke up to the sound of our white alarm, probably the only non green or black thing here. I woke up Daphne and Fern took over the bathroom. I always took baths in the night so I didn't need it. I put on a white shirt and my skirt and my buckle up flats. We had to where some thigh high socks, I didn't want to but I had too. I put my tie on and woke up Millie and the other girls in the other room.

After we were down we went to go eat we had some pancakes and chocolate syrup with strawberries and blueberries. It was the best thing I have ate in years. Draco had sat with his other friends I didn't bother meeting them in was too focus on my food. I got to meet the girls in my dorm during breakfast. I listened to them alot but I didn't talk much like I said before I was too busy eating my pancakes I don't think they mind.

Pansy was very I'm not quite sure how to say this...honest she wasn't rude or anything. She just told us the truth. Like Roshelle told us she didn't have much money and pansy just replied with well people might not like you but your pretty so put some cute stuff get a job or something then you could get a good life and we'll help you. Like Pansy...

Daphne has a strong opinion about everything but tell you. She quite funny about it too like she'll tell you. She told me that Malfoy and I were flirting yesterday making her want to ship is and she literally made a name... Thanks I guess... Anyways she like doing hair but she can't do her own so she teaching me so I could do her. I told her she looks like Eli and she said 'shh Don't Tell anyone but I'm a Malfoy'  we knew she was lying but Fern didn't.

If I'm being all honest Fern should have been a Hufflepuff. She very sweet and she looks like a fairy from a fairy tale. She even has a pixie cut like- tell me she's not a fairy. Millie kept saying she was half fairy half human. Fern wore lost of green but wearing green doesn't make you a Slytherin. She saids the hat put her in there but I think she put some of her magic fairy powers on to the hat. One thing I noticed is how persuasive she is. Probably pixie dust or something.

Roshelle is very quiet but she the one who carried the conversation she talks alot but she very quiet. She has black hair and green eyes I kept telling she looked like my brother she just kept shaking her head. Yeah she totally likes him. Like being 11 don't make you to young to date. Dudley always came to school saying he liked someone new. Unc- no I'm going to call him Vernon he doesn't deserve to be my uncle. Vernon always hyped him up in a awkward way...

Millie was a very quiet person too. Daphne would always cheer her up. They became friends when they were younger and Daphne noticed how sad she was most of the time. Her mother had passed when she was little. Her dad was constantly with other woman but they wouldn't do anything bad. Millie hyped up Daphne alot in her quiet way. Millie knew that she could tell anything to Daphne. There were always together, well they needed to be to help Millie. But Millie Is a very nice, sarcastic, smart person. She very fun to be around. She won't open up easily but when she does she the best person to be around.

And then there's me with my natural-curse blonde almost white half ginger half blond hair and the weird scar on my neck and obsessed with food yep that's me ~y/n