1.5

Daphne and I sat together while Fern and Millie were infront of us. Pansy sat with Roshelle behind us and in front of Fern and Millie was Draco and Goyle.

Harry and Ron still weren't in class. I don't have worry about that as long as it's not me.

The door open and harry and Ron came out.
"Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?"

I give them a glare, who would be stupid enough to come late on the first day. Idiots that's who.

The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall. I smirk I like seeing them in trouble.

"That was bloody brilliant."

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, that way one of you might be on time." I chuckled

"We got lost." Harry replies.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." I give Daphne a look and we end up quietly laughing Professor McGonagall didn't seem to mind knowing that he was my brother.

🦋

i sit bye Malfoy in this class and Daphne sits with Roshelle.

"give me that book" I grab Malfoy's book and Begin flipping through.

"you have your own book" he doesn't try to take it from me she just looks at me.

"I know but your rich you have a better one."

"yeah your right."

I start reading a little while people talk in background. I could feel some green beady eyes staring at me.

~why is she reading Malfoys book she has her own~

My eyes widen hearing his voice in my head. Soon the door swung open. "There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few... who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper... in death."

He looks at harry who's writing in his book. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention."
Hermione nudges Harry, finally making him look up to the Professor. Snape then walks to where he can speak to Harry more properly.... "Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

Hermione raises her hand. Harry shrugs.
Wait... I know this I read it just now

~TELL ME~ harry asked in my head

~No~

"You don't know?
Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar? Hermione's hand raises again."

Tee-hee I know this. That quick read helped.

"I don't know, sir."

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfbane?"

I don't know, sir.
"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything..." Draco smirk grows. "is it, Mr. Potter?"

"Clearly, Hermione knows. Since it's a pity not to ask her." Hermione looks a bit surprised as everyone laughs.

"Silence." He looks at me his face softens and stiffens again. "perhaps you know...Ms potter"

I smirk at Draco knowing the answers to these after reading from his open book.