1.3

"Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!"
Harry and Ron, Fred and George had told me about him,walk up to Hagrid.

"Hello, Harry."

"Hey, Hagrid."

"Whoaa!" Ron looks up.

"Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me."

"Wicked." Ron mumbled

I go on a boat with a girl named Leia a boy named Justin.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup."

"Trevor!"A boy call I'm sure he was neville from the train. McGonagall stares down at him. Some students Snicker quietly. "Sorry."

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily. [she leaves to go into the Great Hall."
A boy with platinum blonde hair and grey eyes speaks up. I knew it was Malfoy I also knew it was Eli's younger brother.

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train. The Potter twins have come to Hogwarts." Some of the students start whispering. "This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy." Ron snickers at his name. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley. Well, soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

He extends his hand to Harry.
Harry states clearly annoyed. "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks."

Sassy harry sassy harry I say in my head over and over.

Draco squeeze his fists. Then miss McGonagall taps his shoulder with a piece of paper. damn it I wanted him to Punch Harry.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me."

She leads us the Great Hall, where there are four long tables with thousands of students, as well as floating candles. The roof appears to be the sky.

"It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History." A bushy-haired girl saids looking up.

Will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.

"I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you."

"When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger."

Hermione the brown hair girl tells herself. "Oh, no. Okay, relax."

"Mental that one, I'm telling you."

Harry nods in agreement. Hermione sits on the stool and McGonagall places the sorting hat on her head

"Ah, right then...hmm...right. Okay...Gryffindor!!" The students cheer; Hermione jumps off with a smile.

"Draco Malfoy."