Chapter 16: SECOND YEAR "No filters"

You never wished in your life for summer to be over, but this year was different.

You had missed your parents, surely, but Hogwarts...for whatever reason, you missed it more.
So when September came and you found yourself once again in Diagon Alley, you were full of joy.
The sense of wonder came back as you walked down the street and looked at the shops, Oronero on your shoulder, just like last year, watching around you like a sentinel.

The sensation of wearing again your personalized cloak made you feel...powerful.
You felt like this was YOUR world. It was destined for you to be here.
The box that your original parents left to you didn't give any clues. But you didn't mind really. Just knowing that you were wearing their brooch and the gift from your mother was almost all the time on your shoulder made you satisfied enough.

You were fifteen now, and even if you were already mature last year, you had grown in high just a little bit, which was good since the fact that you were put late in Hogwarts, making you only a second year student.
Not only you had grown in high, but you had grown wiser.
In the family it was a well known fact that you were a really smart person.

Oh. You were lost in your own thoughts. Again.

'Ok. Books time.' You thought as you stood in front of the bookshop.

You gave a Oronero a look, and he immediately flew off from your shoulder, landing himself on the sign of the shop, ready to wait for your return.
You smiled at your raven "Good boy."

There was actually quite lots of people inside the shop and they sounded excited.
As you got closer to the main cashier desk you saw some photographers waiting for someone. You guessed that it was a special occasion, but...you didn't really care.
Afterall you came from the muggle's world, so you didn't know whoever was the special guest. You just wanted to get your new year's books and get done, maybe buying something from other shops before the train.

Once you waited for the owner of the bookshop to come to the desk and let you pay, he immediately left to go somewhere in the back of the room.
So now that you were done with that, you went upstairs, with the desire to check around and maybe find some new books to read.

After 30 minutes where you were looking and checking some potions books to maybe find something new to make, you noticed thanks to your hearing that more people had come inside the shop. But you were still dismissive, even after you heard clapping.
You found a book about magical creatures that really stood up from the others, and not only if described and gave descriptions of each creatures, but it read the ingredients which you could gain from them.
If was kind of morbid but...versatile.
You were literally reading in such concentrated state that all the fuss around you just kinda tuned out.
But then a voice of someone made you react.

"Harry Potter...!"
Your eyes left the book and you turned around, wanting now to get close to the wooden balcony of the second floor, finally interested in what was going on down there.
As you close the book and approached the balcony the first thing your eyes met was the back of a boy, his blonde hair pulled back with gel.
You smiled happily, already knowing who that person was.

It was weird tho...all the people inside the shop were down stairs, and he was just standing there...looking down at them.
You got to the edge of the balcony too, and looked down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is." Spoke a well dressed man downstairs, Harry Potter next to him, the man's hand on the boy's shoulder "When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography 'Magical Me'..." the audience clapped.
You had a glimpse of what you guessed were Granger and Ronald in the crowd.
Hermione had this look of someone who admires their idol, meanwhile Ronald had the face of someone who is completely lost and perplexed, just like you were at that moment.
You chuckled.