First day

Y/n's PoV,
I stood at the front of the school gates and then walked into the school and walked into my classroom "hi I'm Y/n L/n I hope we can all be friends" I said as calm as possible "Yumeko would you show Y/n around please" the teacher said, this Yumeko girl agreed and stood up "let's go" she said taking my hand and dragging me out "you seem different" "do I?" "Yes I could tell you were trying to relax yourself" "was it that obvious?" "No everyone in that class is dumb" we laughed but I tried to calm my laugh since I had a pretty maniacal laugh but it didn't work, I suddenly got pushed up against a wall "hello Midari" Yumeko said "who's this chick?" "Her name is Y/n L/n she's in my year" "you're pretty cute, and you seem insane, wanna gamble with me after classes?!" "I'd love to" I jumped happily "great, I'll see ya around darlin" she said then walked away.
Midari's PoV,
"Fuck" I cursed as I entered the bathroom and into a stall "fuck that girl, made me so wet" I told myself while playing with myself as I bit my lip "what am I gonna do with you Y/n. Y/n L/n rolls of my tongue, it feels right, what are you doing to me you damn sexy bitch" I told myself "one day I'm gonna make you mine" I added finishing then I washed my hands in the sink then walked out.