Gamble

⚠️This is a lemon chapter!⚠️
Midari's PoV,
Classes finally ended and I found Y/n talking and laughing with Yumeko which made me jealous so I ran over to them and grabbed Y/n's hand "did you forget about our gamble" I asked staring into her eyes "oh Midari of course I didn't" she said with a wide smile. I felt myself getting wet because of this girl, what am I going to do with her, I don't want to harm her "let's go play" I said with the same wide smile she had then I dragged her to the place. We eventually got to the place and I held her close to me "this game is called Life Or Death, these are the rules: the game is played with Zener Cards, the players have to guess the order of the cards chosen by the dealer gaining one point for every correct card, it is played in two different rooms one where the dealer chooses the cards and the other where the players gamble, the rooms are sound proof and only connected by a camera, each player has to load their gun, they can load any amount of bullets they want with a maximum of six, then they insert the guns into a box so they are unable to distinguish them, the winner gets to choose a random gun and presses the trigger a number of times corresponding to the differences between each player's points. The gun may shoot or not, depending on the number of bullets that were originally loaded. Sounds fun right?" I said as I placed my thigh in between her legs "yes it does~" she said moaning out of excitement and pleasure. After the gamble she sat on the floor and I sat next to her well in front of her hovering over her as I moved my hand up her thigh and up her skirt "I like you Y/n, you make non-suicidal, you make me so wet and by the feel of things I make you wet" I confessed to her "Midari-" she started but I pressed a finger to her soft lips "shhh~ *giggle* I love you" I said biting my lip "I love you too" she said, I smiled widely then I pressed my lips against hers as I pushed a finger into her "ahhh~" she moaned gripping my shoulders but I moved one of her hands and she moved it under my skirt and began to rub my clit "ahhh~ Y/n~" I moaned as I added another finger "ahhh~ Midari~" she moaned softly in my ear as I kissed her neck "I'm gonna cum~" she moaned out so I stopped "no you're not" I told her "let's go" I said then we left as I grabbed her hand.